"What's with him?"

"Ah him! You know we are in Aerin's home. That means we are in Yoongi hyung's home too"

"Ohhhhhhhhh" Jungkook immediately shouted followed by Hoseok's loud laughter which startled Taehyung.

"Why-why why are you guys laughing?"

"It's nothing Taehyungie shall we go-"

"Ah Jungkook..how are you it's been long while" yoongi comes out of his home with a cheerful voice. His eyes beamed with happiness which was so pure and wholesome.

"Hyung" he tries to speak further but cut into half as Yoongi engulfed him in a big hug. He can hear Yoongi sniffle which made Taehyung and Hoseok to smile whole heartedly.

"Thank you for coming. And for coming into her life again" Yoongi says and patted his shoulders before pulling himself out. Jungkook was so shy as no words came out of his mouth and just smiled and noded which gave millions of meanings a word can't describe.

"Hyung you didn't welcome US" Hoseok says as he clearly teased Yoongi and Taehyung. Tae just panicked and hit Hoseok's shoulder which earned a chuckle from Yoongi.

"Ofcourse. Welcome Hoseokie and.." yoongi's eyes fell on Tae who was so nervous and gave an awkward smile. But Yoongi was enjoying everything the little one doing for him. "..Taehyung-ah..get inside"

-🌷-

"Mom is actually gone outside, she will be back. Make yourself at home" Yoongi says and gets them some snacks and drinks. Jungkook soon became comfortable and started to talk stuffs. But Taehyung was so nervous in front of yoongi. His real self and charm were missing.

"I-I need to use restroom" Tae says and gets up suddenly as he walks inside. Yoongi notices the younger and he gets up following him.

"Yoongi, where are you going?" it was Aerin this time who had a teasing smile.

"Uh-..he-he doesn't know where the restroom is.. that's why"

"Wah! He is literally our childhood friend and have practically grown up here" she says and settles beside Jungkook. Jungkook immediately put his hands on her shoulders making her sit in his embrace. They all laughed looking at the way Yoongi panicked. After all it's a rare sight for yoongi to act like this.

"Shut up brat" he says and immediately jogs inside his room. He very well knows Tae will choose his room's bathroom even though there are couple of other bathrooms in home. He locks the door and waits for Taehyung to come out.

"Phew" Tae says and comes out of the bathroom as he locked it. He almost jumped in his place seeing someone standing in the room and that someone turned to be his crush Yoongi.

"Ah- h-hyung you-you startled me" he says and jumps in place as if his legs are placed above hot water.

Yoongi chuckles again and walked towards the younger who became more tensed. Yoongi coming towards him gave him lot's of butterflies in his stomach.

"You are still the same Taehyung" Yoongi says and holds his cheeks with his one hand.

"H-hyung what are you-"