10. Chinku Minkus

Start from the beginning

I want to know what exactly is in his mind.

"Well, when I entered the palace I saw the pictures and thought maybe its some random painting, but my god, whole palace has been filled with only one girl!" he came towards me and stood right infront of me.

We both were looking in each others eyes.

"Anyways, I will have to say, pasand dikhne mein toh kafi achhi hai tumhari." he said.

(Anyways, I will have to say, the choice of my son is really beautiful)

"Yaar we are meeting after 2 years, won't you hug your father." he said and hugged me.

I hugged him back.

"Welcome dad" I said.

"Vo sab toh theek hai par peheli baar mere bete ney maar peet ki jagah kisi ladki mein interest dikhaya hai. Mujhe milwao is apsara sey. Hum bhi toh dekhein kisne mere bete ka dil chura liya." he said.

(Leave everything, my son has shown interest in a girl for the first time. I would also love to see who this angelic beauty is!)

"Well, you can't meet her right now because, I want to make sure she will be just mine. I have things to do and of course once she is my queen, she will meet you. But don't interrupt in what I have thought to do." I said.

"What do you mean you have things to do? Aren't you dating?" he asked.

"No we are not. I just have to carve her way towards me. So that she thinks, feels and does everything with respect to me. I want her world to start with me and end with me. There is nothing in between. She will be my queen. " I said.

"My child, don't become so much obsessed! What if she is not ready to marry you or become your queen. She looks so young." he said.

"You do not need to worry." I said..

OBSESSED?!

The emotion I feel for her is far more than that.

It's a temptation. With no escape.

It's an obsession. With no end.

It's possession. Far beyond anything.

"Well, I hope you will do the right thing. If you need any help, I will be there." he said.

I nodded.

"Well, how come you came here without informing me earlier. You never do this." I asked.

"I just wanted to meet my son. He doesn't miss me but I do. Moreover, I wanted to see what my son is doing. And how could I see such a beauty if I came after telling you?" he said

"You should call your sister and your mom more, they miss you." he said further.

I just nodded.

Suddenly a notification came on my phone and I checked. Cause these days nobody texts me so much except Heer.

manheerkaurgill created a group chat

manheerkaurgill added you, arjunsinghrathore and loveleenkaursaini

manheerkaurgill named the group CHINKU MINKU

MANHEER'S POV

After Amrit dropped me home, I was pretty much daydreaming about my first kiss.

It was MAGICAL.

I had realized that because I was admitted in hospital I couldn't be much active on my social media so I made myself coffee and picked up the book called "Twisted Games" and sat beside the window of my room on my bed.

I saw that the same person had texted me again.

@ darksoul BABY you left my texts on seen. NOT GOOD.

you know right that one day you will be mine.

THOSE SEXY LIPS AND THAT FUCKABLE BODY OF YOUR.

it makes me so freaking hard.

Ignoring the psycho stupid messages again I just posted a pic on my instagram.

@manheerkaurgill VANCOUVER, CANADA

@manheerkaurgill I hope everyone is doing great

@manheerkaurgill I hope everyone is doing great. Also don't forget to spend some time with yourself.

P.S The Twisted Series by ANA HUANG is really good. HIGHLY RECOMENDED!

I was enjoying my coffee when Love came into the room.

"Behen!! Incase you forgot Love would loveee to remind you that day after tomorrow is Monday." she said.

(behen=sister)

"Yes, I know it's Monday Love. What is so special about it!"

She gave me a bitch face look. Uff not again.

"As far as I remember it's not your birthday and neither did I promise any sort of treat to you!" I said.

She again passed me the "MOMMY" look.

"I think we were in Vancouver for a reason." she said.

"Ofcourse our intern...FUCK FUCK FUCK, Monday is our first day of internship!" I said while standing up from my bed.

"Finally meri maata ko yaad toh aya." she said.

"Yaar toone pehle nahi bataya, hamein itni shopping krni thi, formal clothes, shoes etc etc etc. We don't even know places in Vancouver!" I said.

(omg why didn't you tell me sooner! We had to do so much shopping!!formal clother, shoes etc etc)

"EXACTLY THATS MY POINT BABY." she said.

"Soch Manheer, soch ab kya kariennnnnnnnnnnn." I said to myself.

(Think Manheer!!What should we do!!)

and suddenly I got an idea and created a group of my CHINKU MINKUs

Now we can all make a to do list together.

AB MANHEER KE DOST BANE HAIN TOH USKI LAPARVAAHI KE KAAM BHI KARNE PADENGE.

(now they have become my friends, so they will have to do work also!!)

NO rona dhona accepted!

Only I am allowed to do that

*********************************************************************************

how was it guyz?

I hope you didn't find it boring.

alottt of stuff coming up

so stay tuned!