Chapter 15: Sealed

???: "Hua...?"

A male's voice rang out in a pitch-black space

A male's voice rang out in a pitch-black space. All that could be heard was the muffled sounds of what sounded like complete chaos, and carnage, followed by the cracking of flames. Then silence once again...

• • •

Until...

???: "HUA!!!" the voice yelled out, followed by the roar of a dragon and the cracking of flames.

      ••••••••••••••••••

With a sharp gasp, Ryu's eyes shot open as he found himself lying on his bed in his dark room. As he began to heavily pant, he realized something. That wasn't the original dream he kept having about those 13 figures, but it was about something completely different. It was about...

Ryu's thoughts: "Hua...? Fu Hua...? What was that...?"

He began to sit up but felt a slight weight on his left arm. Looking down, he saw Bronya sleeping there, as usual, her arms wrapped around his arm as she was sleeping peacefully. Ryu sighed internally seeing this, but as he was getting used to the silver-haired female's sudden appearances, he didn't mind as much anymore. In fact, the sight was cute to him. However, he felt as if he couldn't go back to sleep. He then looked around the room before finding Bronya's signature Homu plushie resting on the bedside table. Picking it up, he slowly and carefully removed his arm from Bronya's clutches, attempting not to wake her before he quickly filled the gap with the Homu. Almost instantly, Bronya clutched onto it before mumbling,

Bronya: "Ryu... Seele... Don't... leave the Bronya..."

Ryu felt his heart ache hearing her words as he was reminded of the tragedy him and Bronya went through when they were in Cocolia's Orphanage; when they lost the one, they both would fight against the entire world for: Seele. Ryu gently stroked the petite female's forehead and gently whispered to her.

Ryu: "I won't leave you Bronya... And we'll get Seele back... I promise."

With that, he stood up and quickly put on something, a pair of white sweatpants and a simple black T-shirt before leaving the room.

>Chapter 15: Sealed<

After waking up from that sudden dream, Ryu decided to go on an early morning jog. It was around 5 in the morning, so the sun hadn't fully come up yet, but it did slightly poke through the horizon, causing the sky to slightly light up. Multiple questions were going through Ryu's mind at this point, mainly about that dream. Why? Why was he dreaming about this "Hua"? Could it possibly be the same Fu Hua he knows today and if so, why was he dreaming about her?

With a big sigh, he slowly came to a stop and placed his hands on his hips.

Ryu: "First those 13 figures, then Kallen and Sakura, then that pink haired elf lady and now this "Hua"... What is going on with me? Is this like a side effect of my Herrscher Authority? Or..."