Chapter 14: His "Memories"

Yae Village...

??? 1: "I-Is cutting my hair really necessary...?"  This first voice, belonging to a man muttered underneath his breath as some soft snipping noises could be heard.

??? 2: "But of course. Every man in Yae Village should look up to par, and you're no exception dear."  A slightly deep yet gentle and caring female voice replied, with a slight tune in her tone as it sounded like she was smiling from the way she talked.

??? 1: "But..."

??? 3: "No 'buts', darling~! She is right you know."  A second female voice answered, only difference being that it was at a slightly lighter pitch than the previous one and her tone had a sense of playfulness in it.

??? 1: *sighs* "What am I gonna do with you girls..."

??? 3: "You've managed us plenty of times, Ryu. You'll be fine!" 

The man named Ryu was seated on a rock next to the river just outside of the village, his long black hair being neatly trimmed away by a pink haired woman behind him. Meanwhile, seated next to him was a woman with long white hair tied into a singular braid.

 Meanwhile, seated next to him was a woman with long white hair tied into a singular braid

Ryu: "I doubt it... *mutters* Especially with how complicated women can be..."

??? 2: "What was that dear?"  The voice of the pinkette sent chills down the male's spine as he could feel not only her stares, but also those of the white-haired women on him. All he could do was gulp.

Ryu: "Umm... I love you Sakura and love you Kallen? Y-Yeah. That's what I said. Totally."  He ended up chuckling nervously at the end as the two women pinned him down with their gazes. The two women, Yae Sakura and Kallen Kaslana looked at each other before gaining devious smirks, which instantly sent a bead if sweat down the male's forehead. "W-Wait... What's with that—Ah!"

He yelped as the two women leaned down towards him before...

"Chu~"