Chapter 13: Godsbane Battlesuit Activated; Knight Moonbeam

The next day in the VR world, Kallen was taken out of her cell and up to a platform where her execution would take place. Of course, a massive crowd formed around the site, with a lot of the people being confused and shocked that Kallen would get executed. They all knew her and didn't believe that she'd do such a thing but one of the three masked figures quickly silenced them.

Masked Figure 1: "SILENCE! Do not question the Overseer's judgement! Anyone who dissents shall be charged with heresy!"

Masked Figure 2: "Lord Arthur, the hour runs late."  The second one said to the only one whose bird mask had a brown wooden nose. Arthur only sighed before relenting.

Arthur: "Commence with the execution."

>Chapter 13: Godsbane Battlesuit Activated; Knight Moonbeam<

As this was going on, amongst the cloaked people walking around were Kiana and Ryu, walking side by side as they were going over the plan, they created with Bronya.

Ryu: "You remember the plan, Tuna?"

Kiana: "Of course! Bronya will create a diversion using improvised explosives constructed using Market-Available Matz."

Ryu: "Then during the chaos, we'll get up on the stage and defeat those masked guys before saving Kallen and getting her out of here."  He concluded as Kiana then had a small fantasy of Ryu saving Kallen like a princess. She blushed at that but quickly shook the thought away.

Kiana: "R-Right."

Ryu: "Now, it's a waiting game

Ryu: "Now, it's a waiting game."  He said as he leaned against the wall while looking down at the execution grounds before a sigh came from him. Kiana had her eyes on him as she noticed that ever since coming to this VR world, Ryu wasn't really himself. Yeah, she found him insufferable and annoying but... he was her friend. And friends always are there for each other.

Kiana: "Ryu?"  The raven-haired male looked at her as she approached him.  "Are you okay?"

Ryu: "I'm doing fine, Kiana..."  He sighed.  "It's just that, all of this are jumbling up my memories and I think... I might have remembered something earlier."  Now the Kaslana stood next to him with her hands behind her back.