Chapter 1: The Wolf, Swallow and Dragon

A/N: Okay all I uploaded was the prologue and it's already fucking happening. I'm only going to say this once. If your the type of person to always as "What happens next?" after every fucking chapter is over, please stop. It's fucking annoying and I'd rather not block you cause I want you to enjoy the book. I'm not going to tell you what happens next cause you gotta fucking wait for the next chapter, so for the love of everything good, stop. But if you do this again, I won't be as nice. You know who you are.

P.S. Don't go harassing the guy. If you do that, then serious shame on you.

Anyways, time for the chapter
_________________________________

Date—Unknown...
Location—Unknown...

A gentle breeze blew through a field filled with pink tulip flowers. The setting was peaceful and romantic with the soft sounds of a piano and violin faintly playing in the background. In the center of this majestic field, stood a pair hand in hand; the taller of the two, a young man with slightly dark skin, neatly-done short black hair and he wore a black tuxedo. The shorter of the two however, was a young woman with a mess of elegant beautiful long pink hair, her skin tone was lighter than the man and she wore a white dress that reminiscent of a wedding dress. The duo slow danced through the tulip fields, the gentle breeze causing the woman's hair to dance along with them. Though their eyes weren't seen, soft and gentle, yet affectionate smiles were plastered on their lips. An unknown force then gradually began to bring them closer to each other...

>>Present Day<<

???: "Kyah!"

???: "Release her if you know what's good for you."

Ryu was suddenly pulled out of his deep thoughts from the collective sounds of two female voices, along with shuffling. Looking towards a specific room, he decided to go and check for himself. Poking his head into the room, he was immediately taken aback by a young blue-haired girl, running towards him before hiding behind him.

Ryu: "Seele? What's wrong?"

???: "Good timing, Ryu."  He looked in front, spotting the same blonde woman along with the gray-haired girl with the twin drill-style pigtails, lying in the bed in the room.

Ryu: "Matushka Cocolia?"  The woman named Cocolia, then looked back to the girl.

Cocolia: "What's your name, little sniper?"

???: "Bronya."

Ryu's thoughts: "'Bronya'... As in 'Armor'..?"

Cocolia: "Well, there's some bad news for you, Bronya. Ryu has neutralized the squad your people sent to assassinate me."  Bronya took a glance at the only male in the room, with her memorizing his appearance but continued to stare at him for a while. Soon after, she glanced down at her hands on the bed sheet, gripping them slightly.

Bronya: "Why take me alive as your prisoner? Why don't you just kill me?"

Cocolia: "This may surprise you. I do not kill kids."  She said firmly, her hands on her hips.

Bronya: "Are you going to become my master now? Am I your new slave?"  Upon mentioning the word, 'slave', Ryu's eyes twitched a bit as it left a bitter taste in his mouth, and Cocolia as well, who clicked her tongue.

Cocolia: "'Slave'? What nonsense is that? I'll need to meet the people who trained you and told you to shoot me. They must be taught a lesson."  But then, the blonde woman gave a warm and motherly smile to her.  "You are no longer a slave, Bronya. From now on, I'll be your 'Matushka'."