13|➴Emotional➴

Start from the beginning

"Then?"

"Bring them in my room" Abhimaan winked and left the blushing mess there.

~○~

"Apne kyun yeh case file Kiya?" Hiya asked over her phone.
(Why did you file this case?)

Vihaan was at first startled hearing her voice after yesterday. He looked at his mother who was talking with his friend's mother.

After leaving Singhania House, Vihaan thought of spending some days at his friend's place until he could buy an apartment for them.
He was having tea with his friend when his phone rang with an unknown number. He thought it was Yuvaan again, as he called this morning to thank him and Informed him that Hiya would be absent for some days.
But startled hearing her voice.

"Hnnn" he hummed absent mindedly

"Sun nhi paye aap?? Maine kuch pucha hai. Kyun Kiya apne case file?"
(Can't you hear? I'm asking  something to you. Why do you file the case?)

"Because yeh zaroori tha. Tumne nahi kiya pata nahi kis liye per main chup nhi baithungi, jab tak use saza na mil jaye"

(Because it was necessary. You didn't, I don't know why, but I won't sit silent until he is punished.) Vihaan fisted his palms in a ball.

"Sir, why are you getting angry? I stopped my family not to file be…."

"Why? Why did you stop them?"

"Because of you sir."

"Because of me?"

"Yes, for you. Agar yeh baat Bahar Aya to apke job ko Khatra hai. Apke man samman pe aanch aaye ga kyon ki.."

(Yes for you. If this thing comes out then your job is in danger. There will be a fire in your honour because …)

"Because he is my brother, right?" Vihaan smiled at her thoughtfulness and leaned on the wall. .

"Agar maloom hai to Kiya hi kyun?"
(If you know then why did you do it?) Hiya's eyes again betrayed her and water flowed down from them.

"Please don't cry Hiya. Agar Maine yeh nhi Kiya to main apne aap ko kabhi maaf nahi kar payenge. Khud ki aankhon mein mujhe girna nahi hai."

(Please don't cry Hiya. I'll never be able to forgive myself if I don't do this. I don't want to fall in my own eyes.)

"But what about you?"

"What about me? I'm okay"

"No sir you're not getting my point. I wanted to say…"

She stopped talking when she heard another voice over the phone.

"Ya Rishabh I'm coming."

"You're not at home?"

"No."

"Oh then I must have disturbed you"

"Nothing like that Hiya. I'm staying at my friend's house for some days"

"With aunty?"

"Ahh yes"

"Why?"

"Because we left the house"

"Sir" Hiya gasped

"It's okay Hiya. You don't have to worry. I can manage it"

"But it's all happening because of me sir"

"No Hiya, it's not because of you." Vihaan was unable to make her understand that's what  happened, it's not in his hand. "You take Care of yourself. And if you want to know anything about studies do let me know."

Vihaan cut the call without wasting another second.

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

Short one I know but can't help.
Next chapter will be long.
Share your thoughts regarding the chapter. 

Next on Thursday

Stay tuned
Thank you
Love you all ♥️
Maira 🦋

Stay tuned Thank you Love you all ♥️ Maira 🦋