25| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍

Start from the beginning

“Do the hip wiggle, and. . . Eh!” She swung the ball with her club, making it roll forward. It bounces off the triangular barricades, roll over the small bridge and into the dragon's mouth. On the other side laid a sleeping McGucket, who's for some reason there. The ball bounced off his nose, successfully landing into the hole and waking the hillbilly up.

“Wha—? How'd I get here?”

Mabel grin and pumped her first.“Yes!”

“Holy smokes! Someone in our family actually has talent!” Stan exclaimed. Even (y/n) was impressed, giving the girl an applause.

“Grunkle Stan, you ain't seen nothing yet!”

𓈒    ﹒   ☆        𓂂  ˚    ☆       ꙳    *     ࣭      ࣭

So. . . (Y/n) wasn't allowed to play anymore after hitting a floodlight, marking another damaged property. But on the plus side, Mabel was absolutely killing it.

She managed to score hole after hole. All in first try, though there was one where the ball was just inches away from the hole. But  she makes up for it with the next hole.

People were starting to notice, and soon a large crowd gathered around around the girl, eager to watch her play. Eventually, they made it to the 18th hole, aka the windmill. At least the people were too mesmerized that they didn't notice the broken blade.

“Guys, this is amazing! If Mabel gets a hole in one here, she'll beat her all-time high score!” Dipper exclaimed excitedly as he looked at the score sheet containing Mabel's scores.

Mabel closed her eyes in deep concentration.

You can do it, Mabel! Pretend the ball is Pacifica's face!’

"Hyuh!” She swung the club and hit the ball, sending it up the hill and into windmill past its blades. The twins hurriedly rushed to the other side, followed by the rest of the family.

The eagerly watched the ball appeared, rolling down andddd. . . missed. It circled around the hole and landed in a small puddle about a foot away.

“Aw, nuts!” Mabel cried out, tossing her club to the ground. The crowd sigh in disappointment, and walked away in separate directions.

(Y/n) caressed the girl's hair in reassurance as Stan bent over and picked up the ball.

“Ah, don't worry about it kid. The thing's random!” Stan said.

“Yeah, besides the Bermuda's Triangle, how mini-golf works is our world's greatest mystery.” added Soos.

“As far as I'm concerned, you're still better than anyone else in Gravity...” Just as he was about to hand the ball to Mabel.

A purple ball rolled over and fell right into the hole Mabel had missed. The five gasped, turning to the direction where the ball came from.

“Oh, would you look at that? I didn't know it was "hobos golf-free" day.” An oh- so familiar voice taunted.

It was no other than Pacifica Northwest. Wearing a purple golf attire and holding a club. Beside her were her family.

Preston Northwest, Priscilla Northwest and. . .

Desmond.” (y/n) whispered under his breath, narrowing his eyes at the indigo wearing figure. The actor's face remained neutral, but there was a hint of fondness and guilt in his eyes while looking back at the teen.

Pacifica!” Mabel yelled with distaste.

The rich girl walked over to the family, an ever arrogant smile still plastered on her face.