25| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍

Start from the beginning

.

.
.
.
.
.

.
". . . What? "

𓈒    ﹒   ☆        𓂂  ˚    ☆       ꙳    *     ࣭      ࣭

Now finding themselves in the car, Dipper happily to a very confused (y/n) the reason why they dragged him out of his room and suddenly want to go golfing. Two words: Pacifica Northwest.

After breaking several trafficking laws, The Pines plus Soos finally arrived at Ye Royal Discount  Putt Hutt.

"Ahh, mini-golf! The sport of mini champions!”

"The grass is fake, but the fun is real! There's something here for everyone!”

“I guess it's decent. ” (y/n) nonchalantly added, surveying the place. It was a fairly large course, even by Gravity Fall's standard. There were a variety of themes for each hole, including a volcano, pirate ship, castle and a windmill. He also spotted a peculiar scene of Robbie spray painting Weiner on a wall.

“Hey, you! Stop!” Someone yelled out. It was an employee dressed like a king on an equally king-themed golf cart.

Robbie, having been caught, yelped and immediately ran off.

“Come back here!” The golf king powers on the golf cart and tried to chase after the delinquent. Emphasize tried. Because the speed of the vehicle was slow as an old tortoise.

“Hey, those are lewd hand gestures!”

𓈒    ﹒   ☆        𓂂  ˚    ☆       ꙳    *     ࣭      ࣭

The family made their over to the hole, which had a dragon with a gaping mouth. Dipper was the first to go.

“Focus! Focus!.. And. . . ” He swung, and entirely misses. In fact, the swing of his club only ended up sending the ball rolling down a nearby lake. Mabel walked up to him, pulling out her sticker book.

“Don't worry, bro! You're still—”She flipped the book open and slapped a dinosaur sticker on his cheek. “Eh! Ext-roar-dinary!

“I'll take what I can get!” He said with a deadpanned face.“ (y/n), you're turn!”

He sighed deeply. “Ughhhhhh. . . ” As you can see, (y/n) is very happy to be here.

The teen begrudgingly stepped to the front, placing a yellow ball on the ground. He does a little swinging motion with the club before hitting he ball, hard. A little too hard.

Everyone's eyes widened as the ball was sent flying to the sky and towards the Windmill hole. It flew so fast, it broke a small piece of the windmills blade.

. . .But the ball did hit the hole.

The four slowly turned their heads to (y/n), who was smirking with pride. “I count that as a win. ”

At that moment, They all simultaneously thought, 'He's definitely pent up. ’

“Actually, that counts more on property damage.” Mabel refuted. “But you still technically score a hole. So you deserve a sticker too!” She slapped a sticker on (y/n)'s chest. It has the picture of a pterodactyl that say's 'You're Pterrific ☻!'

(Y/n) shrugged his shoulders, somewhat satisfied. “Fine by me. Your turn then, Maemae. ”

The girl happy walked up to her ball, which was red, and laid the head of her club next to it.