Chapter Twenty Six

Start from the beginning

And they went on and on....

I climbed at the back seat of my car and Victoria followed me. Security shuts the door. we both took A deep breath once we are out of their sight.

"God that was awful." Victoria mumbles. I just nod.

"Update on Faith?"

"No sir." my driver said.

I called Torres. "Where is she?"

"Sir I can't find her, I went upstairs and her friend said she left. now I'm going downstairs."

"I'm sending the team to inform the security to start checking the cctv cameras.Just find her soon. I'll be there in five minutes. I think the team, must be there by now."

I hugged and thanked Victoria when we changed cars.

My mum called me. "Zayn darling what am I seeing on the news. What is happening? Where is Faith?"

"Mum I will tell you all this later. I'm in a hurry."

Well one thing is clear that the media is working just the way I wanted them too.

I hope I find that blackmailer fucker soon.

My assistant called "Sir we are tracking George's phone and he is still in the building but we are not able to track Miss Faith's phone."

"Try to track her down! Do something."

***

We went to the academy and I can see the chaos we are creating, but fuck it.

"Any lead?" I asked Torres once I find him at the reception.

"Sir the crew you sent are looking through the cctv cameras and we caught George just when he was about to leave through the back door."

"I'll deal with him later. How many people are in the area?"

"This whole area is covered but still nobody is able to find her yet."

"What did that fucker say?"

"George said he last saw her leaving the building. But I guess he is hiding something."

"Of course he is."

"I want to see the footage."

"Follow me sir." And I did.

When we were about to enter the control room, the guy from our team was rushing out.

"What happened?"

"Sir we have the footage and...its."

"Show me" I don't have time to deal with their suspense.

I went inside and everybody is looking at me in a horrifying manner.

"Footage. Now!"

They start fumbling and the guy sitting in front of the screen starts typing.

Then there was my Faith walking with the fucker towards the exit. They were talking and moving. Then they went to a different screen; main corridor.

Where I saw him holding her close. Then leaning down and kissing her. What the actual fuck!

Within two seconds Faith pushed him away and she was yelling and she was shocked. I can't hear what she said and she ran away from there.

I kicked on the nearest chair. "Where is he?!" I pulled Torres from the collar.

"Sir he is in the basement."

I pushed him walking outside.

"Sir I will handle him, you don't have to do anything."

"No!" I barked marching downstairs from the fire exit. At least five people are backing me with

Torres being one of them.

I shrugged my coat off and fold my sleeves as soon I see him. He is tied up to the chair and his lip is bleeding. On a whole he is looking fine. Which he is not supposed to.

"You were handling very well Torres." I say to Torres who just looked away.

I went to him and that fucker was smiling

"Where is she?" I asked him.

"That bitch ran away. I was about to put my tongue inside her sweet mouth and she ran away."

I punched him straight at the nose and I keep punching him. Until I hear the sound of a bone cracking and someone grabbing me and yelling that he is unconscious.

"I want Austin in the Warehouse. Take this fucker there too."

-------------------------------------------------

Author's Note; Hiiii guys. how are you all? i hope i'm not confusing you all. All the things are going to clear in upcoming chapters :)

your theories are most welcome in comments.

Do vote!!! have a nice day. Love you all. xx