Chapter Twenty Six

Start from the beginning

Reporters are talking in the camera and cameras are flashing through the building mirrors.

There must be twenty media reporters. All because they heard of a rumor of me leaving the building soon.

"Sir I have an update on George."

"What is it?"

"He is the cousin of Austin."

I clenched my jaw.

"Austin, as in the guy who used to be your friend?" Victoria sounds shocked.

I tell her to keep quiet.

"Through George's call details, he is constantly talking to Austin from the past three months. Rickie even said, they tracked Austin's cell phone. He is constantly near the places where Miss Faith was."

What the heck do they want from Faith!

I immediately call Faith. She declined it. "Stop being so tough Faith." I said in the voice mail. I dialed again but this time its switched off.

"Wow!"

"We are leaving." I say to Victoria. "I know we are not suppose to leave until another half an hour, but we are leaving now, and after crossing two blocks-" she cuts me off "I know the drill."

I need to leave now because I can't stand thinking about George being with Faith anymore. Who knows what his intention is. I can bet they are not good.

I nod taking her right hand.

"You need to keep me updated and call Torres to go and take Faith away from George. Call my lawyer and update him too."

My assistant nods getting back to work.

"Let's do this" I say more to myself, than to Victoria.

We went downstairs which was a nervous ride in elevator. I just need to be with Faith. God what am I doing.

My security opens the main glass door to let us through. In Victoria's left hand she is carrying her hand bag which shows the ring on her ringer finger, and I was holding her hand. I covered my eyes with the aviators and walked through all these reporters who were flashing cameras and the sound of multiple cameras is echoing in my ears.

Mr. Malik are you engaged?

Answer us.

Mr. Malik who is this mystery girl.

What about your girlfriend?

Seems like you are engaged.