Chapter twenty-two

Start from the beginning

"Aaron! eyes on me!" she shouted, making him open his eyes again.

"just keep looking at me and talking" she let out as tears ran down her face as she looked down at her leg again struggling with her phone. Celeste managed to get her phone out, swipping it open she found there emergency beacon app for the team and sent the gps coordinates to them. letting her phone fall to the floor Celeste started working on getting the ties off, pulling and twisting.

Aaron started coughing as he started chocking on his blood. Celeste looked at him as blood started dripping from his mouth. Celeste started working quicker she didn't care if she broke her wrists at this point, she pulled up and towards her until her hand slowly slipped threw the ties, her fingers turning blue and the tie cutting her skin and almost dislocating her thumb. freeing her hand she let out a exhale.

"Celeste..." Aaron whispered as he stopped coughing, Celeste stopped moving and looked up at him. Aaron gave her a little smile.

"Your so beautiful" he whispered, Celeste looked at him and let out a huff.

"not the time Aaron" she let out in a calm tone as she focused down on getting her other wrist out, the other side was easier because she had her free hand. She pulled her hand out and jumped up and got to Aaron, putting her hands on each side of his face, his skin was cold.

"open you eyes" she whispered to him, Aaron's eyes fluttered open. Celeste moved around him and untied his hands.

"The team should show up at any moment" she let out as she walked back around, Aaron let out a little hum. Celeste crouched down in front of Aaron and rested her hands on his thighs she looked at his chest, one of the wounds had started bubbling, Aaron slowly grabbed one of her hands, Celeste looked up with watery eyes.

Suddenly the door open making Celeste jump up and turn, Isabelle looked at her with a evil smile.

"well this should be fun" she let out.

"One last chance Isabelle, just give yourself up. Don't be like your father, I'm sure that this is not what he would have wanted for you" Celeste said as she tried to waste time for the team to show up, Isabelle walked in the room and let out a huff.

"I thought you are one of the best profilers, Serial killers don't have those kind of emotions Celeste" Isabelle let out as she walked closer towards Celeste who move herself in front of Aaron.

"Look at you being the protective lioness" Isabelle let out as she Pushed the chair out of the way. Aaron started couching again, something wet hit the back of Celeste's arm. She looked down and saw her arm was red, Aaron he was now full on chocking in his blood and gasping for air. Making Celeste turn towards him and putting her hands on the side of his face.

"Aaron!" she let out, suddenly Celeste was pulled backwards by her hair. Isabelle head locked Celeste.

"Look at him, I would say another minute and he's gone" she whispered in Celeste ear. that pushed Celeste over the edge, she let out a scream of rage and suddenly dropped to her knees bringing Isabelle with her and flipping her. Isabelle hit the floor flat on her back, Celeste didn't waist time she reached and  punched her in the face. Isabelle quickly flipped herself around and double kicked Celeste making her fly backwards.

Isabelle scurried herself to Celeste and got on her trapping her arms against her body, Isabelle got a couple of punches before Celeste jerked her hips up pushing Isabelle forward, Celeste head locked her and roughly rocked back hitting Isabelle's head to the cement floor. Isabelle's body went limb, Celeste quickly pushed her off and scurried to her feet and to Aaron who had fell to the floor.

Celeste got to her knees and beside Aaron.

"No, no, no, no....Aaron, wake up" she gently said as she tapped his face, reaching for his neck to check for a pulse.