𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰

Hi everyone, thank you for choosing to read 'He's mine now

Hi everyone, thank you for choosing to read 'He's mine now.'! I am very grateful you all are here, even though it may be still in progress when reading, I promise you I'll try and upload regularly!!! 🤍

This book is going to be close to myself and what I believe is love from a different perspective, you guys may need to cry so let's hope this book is a good little therapeutic one for you! Anywho, I'm unsure on how long this book'll go on for, we shall see, I'm going to give a description of the book and introduce a few main characters you'll be introduced to further along in this book, but, yeah, Enjoy loves! Feel free to listen to this with a playlist in the background, that's how I always do it x

This may be hard for some users, so I've added a 'Trigger Warnings' area of some of the themes I'll be adding throughout this story of mine, please make sure to give me ideas when I post later on tonight!! I'm aiming for around 1000 words per chapter depending on the variety and how the chapter is planned within the book!

i'll be adding updates of a few scenes i'll be adding on my tiktok so yah

your fav couple will probably be leo & viv when they finally get along, and i'll be sure to add messages and phone calls between them for some sense of realism cuz gotta love that xx

this is still being drafted, so pls beware of my spelling mistakes as i'm using my phone half of the time and i do have a life too, i am a wattpad romance addict tho...

I DONT USE GRAMMAR THAT OFTEN OK SO WHEN I USE COMMENTS BEWARE OF MY HORRENDOUS SPELLING, CHECK OUT MY SOCIALS TO SEE SOME SNEAK PEAKS OF THE NEXT CHAPTERS XXX

P.S: the description below may not be as good as the chapters will be as I prefer to write in first person rather than third, so beware of the terrible description and formatting when reading itt

- Ams x

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧:

Vivienne White is a brunette, tanned, gorgeous 19 year old with big hopes and dreams, but sometimes it doesn't always work out. When her father calls her into his office room, all of her hopes and dreams of men are down the drain when she finds out that she has an arranged marriage with the Anderson family. The hatred she's feeling in that moment is out of the rooftop of their mansion. How dare they?!

At a dinner party that same day, the Anderson family come along and choose to introduce themselves after a long awaited introduction. Unfortunately, Vivienne has a secret she dared to spill to her family, that she has a slight attraction to Leonardo Anderson - her future husband. She instantly feels the regret as she kept it inside of her.

The wedding soon approaches as they discussed plans within the dinner party, only 2 weeks to go until she's married. Forever. She begins to feel instant regret flooding through her veins. She saw a guy at a bar a few nights ago, he did something to her and she couldn't think of it no longer.

She prays for a better future between these two, especially Vivienne to say the least. The pounding of her heart and the smile suddenly brings butterflies in her stomach as the couple slowly begin to gain a close bond.

As she couldn't keep her feelings inside her for much longer, she goes to see her beloved best friend, Cora Smith. She talks to her about EVERYTHING, and I mean, EVERYTHING. She strokes her hair as Vivienne lays her head on her thighs, reassuring her throughout all of her troubles. Little did Viv know, Cora had been seeing Leonardo's best friend, Benjamin Davies.

Cora helps plan her best friends wedding, making it her dream wedding. She adds the finishing touches to the planning aspects, but Viv suddenly starts to have panic attacks causing her to be self aware of herself. Cora was always the one to be there for her as her soothing voice and presence always helped to calm her nerves. Would Leo be able to do that with Vivienne or would he leave her?

The wedding soon approaches, her panic attacks seem to be getting worse due to the fact of her secret of the bar situation, she can't imagine herself being in that position again. She slips out of bed, does her usual morning routine and gets dressed, hoping to get her mind back to what it should be by shopping the shit out of her credit card. She buys designer clothes, bags, heels (god loves heels), keeping her mind off of it for a while. She grabs a coffee, leading to more shopping. How could you not shop?!?

The night soon appears and the time flew by, only 2 days left until she gets married.

He's going to be hers now, not any others, just hers.

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

This story is rightfully mine. If anyone steals this content, I will not be nice as it is considered copyright.

If there is any mistakes, please tell me!! I also would like your opinions, ideas and suggestions for upcoming chapters!!

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

I'll be posting every Thursday and Sunday, just so I can have a bit of a break whilst writing every chapter. It will be interesting to see how the characters evolve. 🤭 I can't wait for when they actually like make up because it's gonna kill the fuck out of me.

Check out my socials for future chapter updates and scenarios for the chaptersss.

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒:

This will be the only warning within this book, so read to your likings!

- Mentions of Rape/Sexual Assault
- Smut
- Stronger Language
- Sensitive Scenes & topics
- (possibly) mentions of death
- alcohol
- panic & anxiety attacks
- maturity
- fainting spells
- eating disorders
- self harm

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋𝐒:
check out my socials below 👇🏽 x

𝐓𝐈𝐊𝐓𝐎𝐊 - @youremvne
𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀 - @youremvne
𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐋 - @youremvne.0@gmail.com for any enquiries/concerns, or feel free to reach out in the conversation board.

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

Just want to give you all a thank you, I'll try my hardest to post regularly!!

bye loves x