S1 EP:6 (FINALE) Saving Her, Yet Losing Him

Start from the beginning

"What are you doing?" Sarah inquired, skeptically.

" Um...nothing" Ben stuttered.

"Whatever, hurry up," Sarah said as she dashed out the door. Ben followed this time.

--

Griffin sat and pondered while the three teenagers placed a lunch order. Of course, the 15-year-olds ate in Wing Stop after complaining that it was too hot in the car. Griffin was unable to wait for the three for very long, though, as he was desperate to feel Harper's delicate embrace. He missed her dearly. Griffin was so eager that he had to run inside and grab Wyatt, Zoey, and Topher himself. The time was now 2:01 p.m. The teenagers were back on the road, and all that could be heard were little groans from each of the bored eighth graders.

"Do you even know where your going?" Zoey asked.

Griffin exhaled deeply, his attention fixed on the road. "You know, I wouldn't have agreed to bring you if I had known you'd be asking me all these questions."

"That's cap."Your happy I came," Zoey said.

"Whatever" Griffin scoffed.

"But for real, How do you know where your going?" Wyatt asked

"Well, I really don't." I mean, I saw this address on a sticky note at Harper's house and didn't think much of it, but now I think it'll help us find her." Griffin remarked

"Who do you think took her?" Zoey questioned.

Griffin let out a sigh. "You guys don't know this, but I know Topher does." Topher, who raised an eyebrow, exchanged glances with the twins.

"Mrs. Dunn recently got a boyfriend-"

"Really?" Wyatt chimed in. Confirming, Topher nodded.

"His name is Lucas, and he's been a little creepy around Harper," Griffin explained. Topher appeared surprised.

"It can't be Lucas who took her, he's such a nice guy," Topher stated

"He isn't. He's doing awful things to Harper." Griffin's voice trembled as he said the final bit.

"I just remember her coming to me crying about something Lucas did to her all the time." Griffin murmured, "She's scared...really scared," his eyes welling up with tears, but he immediately wiped them away, focusing on the road ahead.

"Oh, I didn't know that," Topher said, lowering his gaze. Zoey softly placed her hand on his shoulder, stroking it gently, seeing the anxiety in his eyes.

"I think we're going to find her, you guys," Wyatt said.

Griffin clarified, "We WILL find her."

—-

She had no idea what time it was. Whether it was day or night. Savannah sat on the cold tile floor. Her arms were feverishly concealing her stripped body. Her blond hair, which had grown past her shoulders, was tangled and needed to be brushed. But all she could do was sit there and wail as Harper was led into another room by Lucas. Savannah sobbed when she heard Harper's muffled screams through the door.

Harper's cries persisted until they were silenced. Savannah raised her large green eyes as she heard the door open. Harper stumbled out the door, completely bare from head to toe, tears streaming and staining her face. Savannah's eyes welled up with tears as she saw the scene. Harper collapsed a few feet away from her.

"You felt so good, Harper," Lucas groaned as he walked over to Savannah

"Your turn, baby," He smirked as he firmly grasped her wrist.