Dare to Hurt her

A girl was sitting while talking with some of her office employees...
Lily: get her information as soon as possible.
Man: okay mam.
Lily: i want those kim brothers to kneel down infront of me and beg, i will make them regret...
She said smirking but stopped when someone entered without knocking.
Lily: how dare u came inside without knocking!
Man: Ma- mam there is someone.
Lily: who?
The Man gulped and was about to say but was pushed by someone, and it's non other then namjoon and hobi...

Hobi: hey fellas!
Everyone in the room shivered because of the smile hobi was giving.
It wasn't sweet or soft it was sarcastic or u can say he was ready to kill them any second....
Lily: W-who are u and why are u here?
She said trying to sound confidence and not to get any suspicious..
Namjoon: aww aren't u the one who wants us here?
Lily: huh?
Hobi: stop playing games.
Lily: let's talk, sit.
Namjoon: oh don't worry we are fine.
He said and clicked his finger and two man came with chairs....they both sat on the chairs and said.
Hobi: okay so let's get to the point...
He siad fixing his coat.
Hobi: we are here to kill u guys nothing else.
He said casually while smiling.
Namjoon smirked looking at their scared faces.
Namjoon: u are the one who called us here.
Lily: I-I didn't called anyone!
Hobi: aww how sad but trying to hurt our sis is like calling us.
Lily: w-what are u-
Hobi: cut the crap.
Namjoon: we know u are the sister of Wang John and the daughter of wang sungho, your brother and father killed our sister and brutally raped her, we thought to leave you and your mom because you both were not at fault but trying to hurt my bub will cause u and your mom to suffer........what your father and brother did was not your fault but still you wanted to take revenge of something which is not right do u even know what your brother did HUH?!!!
namjoon slammed his hands on the glass table causing it to get cracks.....
Hobi: we are not foolish to not notice your actions.....we are mafia kings, we have eyes on you and your mother from the day we killed your father, do u even know what your father did? He used to smuggle girls, he was a motherfucking bastard who use girls for income...
Lily: and what do u think I will trust u both huh?!!!
Namjoon: (chuckle) huh? Don't trust us we are not her to make u believe, we are here to kill u for making our baby sister cry, for making her again remember her past....and also we are mafias who are not fools but acts like one to capture their enemy, we know everything means everything around us......u have already lived your life now it's an end....
He said and weared his sunglassesa and stood up with hobi and was about to go but stopped when they heard...
Lily: and what do u think we will let u go just like that? Boys attack!
The guard in the room pointed guns on both of them.
Hobi and Namjoon looked at eachothers and shook their head.
Hobi: tch tch tch we were only planning of killing u but not we also Have to kill them.
He said and clicked his fingers and in a blink of second the guards were lying on the ground, the window were shattered in to pieces because of the bullets coming from outside....

Hobi and Namjoon went outside the building and called Jungkook.
Jungkook: Hyung the work is done i am on the way to home now oh and also please take brownies on the way back home, that witch asked me to buy but i didn't bought my card...
Namjoon: okay, okay.
He chuckled and sat in the car...

Hobi: namjoon.
Namjoon: hmm?
Hobi: I want to buy some plushie for bub let's go to mall.
Namjoon: okay i will also buy something for her then...

At home......

Suga, jimin and Taehyung are on a business trip to japan so only jin was at home.....
Namjoon, hobi, Jungkook came back home and saw Isha sleeping on the couch while a book in her stomach and she was wearing glasses.
Namjoon put the food, others stuffs on the table and took off her glasses and closed the book.
She sutter in her sle6a Little and again slept after finding a comfortable position.
Hobi bought the blanket and covered her with that....
The three of them went inside the kitchen and saw the elder brother cooking.
Jin looked back and saw them.
Jin: oh u are here. Call Ishu for lunch, kookie.
Jungkook: she is sleeping.
Jin: huh? Just few minutes ago she was reading.
Namjoon: maybe slept while reading.
He said and took off his coat so as hobi, they both roll up their sleeves and started helping jin was lunch.
Jin: kookie go fresh up.
Jungkook: hmm.
Jin: how did it go?