Part 6- Existential crisis

Start from the beginning

"That is why I can't stand them."

Anyone from nazarick wouldn't think twice to happily give up their own worthless lives for n for the 41 supreme beings.

They all understand their duties and responsibilities. Naturally, the feeling is even stronger than with the guardians.

Unlike humans, we of nazarick are truly selfless beings who will happily give our lives for the supreme beings and nourishment of nazarick.

Even items hold no such betrayal, as such they too are more valuable than humans.

At least items aren't thoughtlessly arrogant. With a single look everything about that item is laid bared and true.

There are no lies.

If we are to say that everyone in nazarick had their reasons for disliking humans...

...Then this was pandora's actor's.

"Speaking of which, I should make a pit-stop by the treasury today. I believed I've earned myself this reward!"

As pandora's actor walked off talking to himself, the defeated figure of Lakyus steadily trodded off into hiding...

5th floor / 3rd pov

"How. truly. unfortunate.."

With a swift blow, accelerator's attack was repelled.

The destroyed wings took less than a moment to reform.

"Interesting."

Something had also changed within cocytus.
His hand that was once free now held yet another item.
Even accelerator could tell.

Cold breath escaped the guardian's nostrils as he pondered on the results.

"So. It. Was. Repelled. But. Not. Destroyed?"

"Is. That. To. Say. That. Power. Of. Yours. Is. On. Par. With. Even. That. Of. A. World. Item..?"

"But. I. Was. Waiting. For. You. To. Show. Me. That. Power. Pushing. You. To. That. Limit. Sets. The. Necessary. Condition."

"It. Is. Up. To. You. Now. Pleiades. Sisters."

The vectors of the area compressed and gathered in a single spot on his wings. And like a sharp knife, it impaled into cocytus far more fiercely than the last, crushing and pinning him into the far ice wall.

Taking the guardian of nazarick, out of commission.

"Tch"

Accelerator looked up above him.

Just in time, to see the ice ceiling of that castle break and cave in.
The new opponents consisted of the previous Pleiades, with one new addition.

"Cocytus-sama was right..."

"His power surpasses even 12th tier magic and is on par with that of a world item."
"To ensure he can't resist the effects of Longinus, it was necessary for cocytus-sama to push him to his limits."

"That's why..."

"Here and now.."

Yuri alpha readied her attack.

"WE'll END THIS HERE AND NOW!"

"COME AT ME THEN, THIRD-STRINGS!!"

With her gauntlet fists growing bright, the grunt of the Pleiades punched the air, sending a descending wave of wind and ice crashing down on accelerator, who easily repelled the attack with a wave of his hand.