part 4 - a catastrophe accelerator

"time to make my debut!" said accelerator, as they flew off and out of the mountain...

                        ********

unnamed land / black scripture

"FIRE ELEMENT: HELLFLAMES!"

the 1st seat's spear tip emerged in red flames as he moved in to attack.

the 1st seat, 6th seat, 10th seat, and 12th seat were currently using the magic spell "fly," to engage in an air battle against the Catastrophe Dragon Lord.

the dragon lord swung his claws down and four wind like blades came towards the advancing captain at blinding speed, looking to slash him to shreds.

out of reflex, he quickly put up his spear horizontal in a defense manner, and managed to block the attack, but still got pushed back by the strong wind.

the support team on the ground use this opening to attack.

3rd seat: "MAGIC ARROW!"

11 seat: "DRAGON LIGHTNING!"

multiple light arrows and white lightning in the shape of a writhing dragon shot out towards the dragon lord, who quickly shelled himself in his wings in an attempt to minimize the damage.

the lightning and arrows hit the dragon, who managed to tough it out.

but, because he was enclosing his body in his wings, he also closed off his vision and didnt have the time to guard against any follow-up attack...

[MARTIAL ART: GREATER ABILITY BOOST]

the 10th seat, otherwise know as the "strongest human," activated a martial art and moved in to attack, just as the dragonlord switched out of his defense position.

he tightened the grip on his enormous axe and swung it horizontally, trying to take the dragon's head in one clean swing.

the dragon, however, managed to dodge the lethal strike from taking his head, and instead ended up getting one of his horns cut off.

"DONT LET UP ON ATTACKING!" the captain yelled, while he also charged in.

the dragon swung his tail at the 10th seat, knocking off the sky and sending him flying crashing into ground.

"WATER ELEMENT: CUTTHROAT BEAST!"

water enveloped the spear and just as if someone turned on a hose, the water burst out of the tip of the spear and ran towards the dragon. only, the water took the shape of a carnivorous beast, the pressure of it could destroy multiple houses at once.

"PESKY HUMANS!" the dragon lord cried out as he extended his head back before bringing it forward again and roaring towards the oncoming attack.

only this time, the roared was followed up by hellish bright orange flames that shot out from the dragon's mouth and went on towards the oncoming water beast.

the two attacks collided and the flames completely overwhelmed the water beast and kept going towards the captain and the other 2 behind him.

the 2nd seat was still using his power to disrupt the dragon's perception of time, so the three on air were fully capable of dodging what would have been a critical attack by using the martial art "Greater Evasion.

having realized that someone was doing something to mess with his attacks, the dragon lord turned his attention to the support team on the ground, and once again used his fire breath to attack those on the ground.

they quickly switched to defense-

"dimensional move." the 11th seat activated a 3rd tier spell which distances the caster and their adversaries, it quickly teleported her a few meters away to safety.