Clarifications for Chapter 8

Hey guys! Currently still working on the next chapter. I wanted to just clarify some things and answer the questions from those guys in the previous chapter. This is just to make sure there are no misunderstandings, as it is clear To me that they probably just wasn't pay close attention to the story or might be misinformed on their knowledge of overlord.
So, starting off

The reason they are currently fighting is following nazarick's conquest for world domination

Nazarick was already looking for a reason to attack the kingdom of science, but they have to maintain their outlook that they are friendly towards humans and are not looking to dominate the world. So as soon as accelerator got involved with the re-edit w kingdom, it finally gave them the opportunity they were looking for. This was clearly shown when they went over to the science kingdom and declared they become their vassal state or else be destroyed. Accelerator obviously refused, and here we are.

Next

I don't understand what you meant by that first sentence

I don't understand what you meant by that first sentence. No teleportation took place. If you are referring to how the scriptures got inside, it was explained in pretty clear detail that nazarick purposely opened a portal to allow them inside. It's the exact portal they were waiting outside of before entering. The reason for nazarick wanting to fight on their turf is because there they have the field advantage. It was already shown that accelerator is someone that cannot be underestimated, not to mention the scriptures have unamed items nazarick doesn't know about. The reason accelerator wasn't teleported to the farm is because that isn't a prison, but quite literally a farm. This is where I believe you are misinformed about overlord. Because otherwise, you would know that no one in nazarick actually thinks of demiurge farm as anything bad, especially not demiurge. He truly believes the people there are happy that despite being mere humans, they get to be useful to nazarick as well as ainz ooal gown. It's a happy farm for a reason.
That leaves only two places, kyouhokou nest or neuronist. Accelerator just fucked up cocytus and albedo so sending him to neuronist is out of the question. As they still don't fully understand his capabilities, the most logical thinking would be believing that in the worst case, they can overwhelm him with numbers. Meaning by process of elimination, kyohokou nest is the best option.
Also, did you really say accelerator could help ainz conquer the world???
Now is my turn to ask if you know anything about the characters?
Do you even know the reason why accelerator took part in the level 6 shift to begin with? Do you really think he would tolerate once he learns the types of things nazarick does to humans?
With all due respect,
No I don't believe that you've read both the anime/mangas.