Morning Smut

You wake up in perfect comfortable warmth. Jiraiya's arm is tucked under your head and the view that greets you is the man attached to the arm hanging off the bed in a messy sprawl.

You turn your head to Guy, finding his arm over your waist. You glance higher and find him awake, propped up on an elbow and watching you with a smile on his sleepy face. He leans in to press a kiss to your temple, whispering in a rough morning voice, "Good morning my beloved!"

"Good morning handsome!" You purr. "I've never slept so soundly before!"

He yawns, sitting up to stretch. The sheet falls off him and you let your eyes run down his body slowly. Rippling abs, beautiful sunkissed skin and unsurprisingly tight undies greet you.

"(Y/N)?" You look up to find him flushed and biting his lip. "You have to be careful staring at me like that, I might ... enjoy the attention too much." His eyes flick down and you follow them to the tent forming in his underwear.

Oh.

You can't look away, or speak for a moment. Finally settling on a reaction, you look up at him, curious and hesitant.

"Can I touch you?"

Guys body answers before his mouth can, hips tilting toward you and his thumb hooking in the waistband. "You sure?" He can barely whisper the words, eager and nervous. Your nod is all the answer he needs before he pulls them down. His cock bobs up, thick and surprisingly long. Your thighs clench nervously. That will never fit. And you banish the thought quickly.

You reach out slowly, stroking your fingertips up and down his cock. Its smooth, the skin soft despite the stiffness of it. You take the time to study it, gripping it gently in your fist and tugging it in smooth slow motions. Guy really likes that, his head is tipped back and his mouth open in a small o.

What else does he like? Jiraiya's book came to mind, one scene in particular depicting a sloppy 'blowjob' that had made you squirm in your seat as you read it. 

"Can I give you a blowjob?" You test the word out, saying it for the first time. Guy gasps, nodding vigorously, eyes darting to the sleeping Jiraiya. "Y- yes, but quietly." His whisper is lower than before, arousal and emberrassment making his face a cute shade of crimson.

You sit up and position yourself, bending down to expirimentally drag your tongue up his shaft. He whines softly. It pulses on your tongue and you lap at the tip, swirling your tongue around it and hoping you understood the book right. You get confirmation when Guy's body tenses and trembles.

"Now where'd you learn to do that?" A husky deep voice by your ear startles you. You whip around to find a just awakened Jiraiya watching you.

"Your b- book," you manage, weakly. He chuckles at your answer, nodding, "Good. May I?" He nods toward Guys lap and you tip your head to the side in confusion.

Jiraiya scoffs, wrapping his hand around yours at Guys base. Guy squeaks, but groans when Jiraiya moves your hand. "Like this baby, slow and firm. But don't squeeze him."

He seems to enjoy teaching you, that much is clear by the poke you feel in your hip. Peeking back you can see Jiraiya's pants tented, and his free hand palming at it in time with your hand on Guy.

Guy is moaning, thighs trembling and cock weeping precum onto your fingers. You lean in and lick it up, flattening your tongue against his shaft to lap at it. His hips buck, pushing more of his member into your mouth. You suck, drooling messily as you struggle with fitting it into your mouth. Before you can really adjust, he manages to push your head back and gasp out, "Cumming!" before his hips buck and he shoots his hot sticky load onto your hand.

He sheepishly pants for breath, fumbling in the bedside drawer until he thankfully finds a tissue for you. Once you're clean, you turn to Jiraiya.

"Do you want me to.. to help you too?"

He smiles, sitting up and pulling you close for a kiss. His lips press to yours, the kiss only chaste a moment before he squeezes your ass gently. You gasp, and he takes the chance to slip his tongue into your mouth. The sensation is dizzying, and you try to copy his tongues movement.

Your too small buttons slip out of their positions when Jiraiya lays you down, your nighties neckline giving up at just the perfect moment to display your cleavage as you lay back on the pillows, chest heaving for breath when he ends the kiss.

Guy is watching, fascinated, and Jiraiya hums approvingly at the breasts. "Beautiful." He leans in to softly kiss them before he slips down the bed and plays with them hem of your skirt. "May I?"

You nod to him, helplessly horny and more than ready for your turn to get off.

He pushes your skirt to your hips and slides your panties down. You get nervous now, but he continues in his slow steady movements, spreading your thighs and leaning in to press kisses to them.

You can't look as he spreads your legs, too shy, but you see Guy staring transfixed. Like it's a beautiful secret between your legs instead of just a dripping desperate pussy.

The sensation of Jiraiya's gentle kisses on your legs is not only very very hot but it makes you more confident and you finally peek down at him. Jiraiya smiles like he was waiting for that, making eye contact with you as he finally begins moving to look fully at your exposed pussy.

He groans at the sight of your glistening folds, using his thumbs to spread them. He almost dives in with how eagerly he moves to run his tongue through your juices. He laps at your folds, tongue teasing up to your clit and flicking over it a few times before trailing back down. Its so frustratingly good, and you sob, grinding your hips down against his tongue.

"J- Jiraiya!" He makes eye contact with you, dragging his tongue up to swirl around your clit finally. Your vision goes white, pleasure crescendo-ing like last night and ebbing down slowly as Jiraiya pulls away. His lips glisten and he licks them slowly as he moves to kneel next to your face.

His cock is weeping pre cum when he pulls it out. Its red and hard, waiting since he awoke to you and Guy messing around right next to him.  You lean over to press kisses across it's pulsing length, feeling guilty for the state it's in.

The bed dips between your legs and you look down to find Guy kneeling there, eyes pleading as he hesitantly strokes your thighs. You give him a thumbs up, unable to speak or nod as Jiraiya's cock slides into your mouth.

Guy is sloppier and less skilled than Jiraiya, drooling a little as he laps at your pussy. But it feels just as good, his bigger tongue licking broad strokes across your clit to make your legs tremble and twitch around his neck.

Jiraiya's cock is a lot longer than Guys and even with your mouth and your hand, you're too inexperienced to cover his whole length. So you put your other hand up there too, stroking with both hands as you suck. You groan, pausing a moment, as Guy laps at your dripping entrance. His tongue pushes inside expirimentally, and it's so good. You grind down on his tongue, whining onto Jiraiya's cock.

Jiraiya is so worked up that this needy, horny display and your mouth on his cock is more than enough to make him cum. He can't even warn you before his head tips back and he moans, hands clutching your head and cock pulsing in your mouth as he orgasms. You swallow the cum, there's nowhere to spit close by, and Jiraiya's already goofy post orgasm grin gets a little goofier. He giggles, falling back to lay down beside you.

Guy meanwhile, slowly slips a finger inside you, looking up at you to guage your reaction. You groan, shaking your head.

"Too much!" The stimulation almost overwhelms you, and Guy pulls back quickly as if you are on fire to avoid another incident like last night.

You sit up, closing your legs and wincing at the wet squishy feeling of saliva on your intimate parts. "This was... amazing." You smile lovingly at them, leaning down to kiss Jiraiya on the lips gently and then crawling down the bed to Guy to wrap your arms around his neck. "I'm gonna wash up and then make breakfast. I've got a guest bathroom down the hall, so you two can clean up too." With that statement out of the way, you lean up to steal a kiss from Guy. He kisses back lovingly, and you realize you can taste yourself on his lips. Red faced, you stand, smiling at them one more time before squeaking out, "love you, be right back!" And rushing to the bathroom for a little soothing privacy.