A Lesson in Moderation

It's been a blissful few weeks. Either together or one at a time they have come to hang out with you between their missions and training. Some times you wouldn't see either of them for a few days and others you saw them both in a day. One day you started by running into Guy, who used you as a weight for push ups, having you sit on his back and read while he worked out. It ended with Jiraiya showing up for dinner, cooking for you and making you tell him what you thought of his book.

You think back on the memory, washing dishes in your quiet kitchen.

'Jiraiya walls to the book he gave you, sitting on the counter. You roll your eyes fondly when you notice that he's heading for it. Of course he'd notice. Its spine is creased from the 45 minutes you spent reading this morning and a book mark hangs out. The bookmark is  the ribbon from the boquet Jiraiya gave you. He looks at the ribbon, stroking it with a finger tip and smiling to himself. "I was just gonna ask what you thought, but now I want to kiss you! This is too cute!"

You grin, shaking your head, "it's not that cute."

He waves your rebuttal off, coming back to the couch to sit beside you. "Whatever you say, sweetheart." He teases you, grinning when you stick your tongue out at him. "What did you think?"

"I- it's good." He sighs, throwing himself back dramatically across your lap, hand holding the book to his forehead. You flush at the weight of his head on your thighs. "Tell my publisher I quit! I'm a washed up has been! Its just good!"

You start giggling, covering your mouth to hide it. But Jiraiya opens an eye and pretends to glare at you.

"What?"

You burst out laughing, unable to maintain your composure in the face of his antics. He chuckles, enjoying watching you lose composure. After you catch your breath he nuzzles your thighs. And you feel breathless again, eyes wide and cheeks red.

"You're such a good pillow." He sighs in contentment. "Now tell me, what do you really think so far? Is it trashy? Is it thrilling?" He steers your answer away from the risque parts of the book.

"Well," you hesitantly stroke his bushy white hair, attention split between what you're saying and marveling at how soft and thick it is. "Your writing certainly is enthralling, I only put it down because I'm savoring finding all the marked passages. I like getting to know what you like, and the pink highlighter you used is cute by the way." He hums, leaning into your touch, listening but almost distracted by the feeling of you running your hand through his hair.

"You like everything I do." He finally responds, moving his eyebrows suggestively. You push a throw pillow gently into his face, trying to hide a grin.

"Behave!" You giggle when he hugs the pillow in mock betrayal before throwing it back at yo-"

You're jerked from your thoughts by a knock at the door. You dry your hands and turn the water off, pausing a moment to straighten your dress before opening the door. There's only two people who'd be at your door this late.

Outside stands Guy, in the middle of fixing his hair. He stops abruptly and flashes a grin when you open the door. "(Y/N)! You're beautiful as ever, I see!!" You throw your arms around his neck, and he completes the hug by wrapping his arms around your waist just as tight.

You're both startled by Jiraiya's voice, "Hey!! No fair! I wanted to take (Y/N) out tonight!!" He walks up quickly, a mock pouty expression on his face and flings his arms around you. He hugs you from behind, pinning you between the men.

"Too bad Jiraiya!! I got here first, and I was just about to have (Y/N) come join me by the lake for a youthful private display of affection!!"

Jiraiya rolls his eyes, you can hear the little huff he does when he rolls his eyes.

"I wanted to re-enact my favorite scene from the book with her!"

You feel so red you're going to combust! What had gotten into them?? They both seemed very invested in finally going past pecks on the cheeks that's for sure!

They both go quiet and when you look up at Guy you can guess that it's because they're both looking at you expectantly.

"I- I can't choose!" You protest and squirm nervously. Suddenly self conscious about your chest pressed against Guys and Jiraiya hugging you just as closely from behind. Guys face quicky colors, mouth falling open.

"Do not do that! Hgh-" He buries his face in your shoulder and groans. "Y- you are-" He jerks away, and you feel Jiraiya stumbling back away from you too. Looking between them they're both turning their hips away from you, Jiraiya pulling his baggy kimono top down and Guy turning away fully under the pretense of very fake stretches.

Your eyes widen in understanding. You'd read enough to know what was happening to them! Quickly you open your door and wave them in, both scurrying in off the dark street.

"S- sorry!" You squeak, back to the closed door. Jiraiya walks up to you, less shy than he was outside. He leans in, tipping your face up to his. You see his pupils dilate as he looks at you, lust shining in his dark eyes.

"(Y/N), may I?..." He trails off, looking at your lips. You nod, transfixed by him, and close your eyes. His warm lips press to your quickly, as if you are oxygen and he's spent every moment until he met you drowning. You lean in, arms snaking up around his neck on instinct. His lips move against yours and you swear your bones are rubber as your knees threaten to buckle beneath you. You push him gently back, and he obliges, both of you gasping for air.

Before you can process the kiss, Guy is pulling Jiraiya back and sliding between you. His eyes pained but hopeful.

"(Y/N)?" He asks, the rest of the question trembling on his lips. And you answer by cupping his cheeks gently and pulling his face down to yours. His lips slot with yours perfectly, just like Jiraiya's, but his kiss is clumsier and sweeter. Kissing a little too soft at first before leaning in to the kiss and cupping the back of your head in one of his large hands.

When you separate you look to Jiraiya, and then back to Guy, trying not to make one feel ignored. Your heart won't calm down!

Jiraiya slips beside Guy, directing him to move until they both fit perfectly against you. Each holding one hip, their other hand stroking your face, hair, neck .. all over you really. Jiraiya slips a hand down, watching you closely for discomfort. When you gasp, leaning into his touch, he presses the hand fully to one of your breasts.

Your nerves feel like they're on fire. And Guy, not one to be out done, slides a hand down to your bust as well. Fuck!

Guy leans in, pressing a gentle kiss to your lips again. Jiraiya's hand slips lower, taking advantage of how good you feel to slide his hand between your parted legs. He groans, enjoying gently stroking along the fabric over your pulsing center.

You rock your hips into the friction, softly moaning into Guys mouth. When he sees what Jiraiya is doing you hear him mutter fuck under his breath. You'd never heard him curse before!

When Jiraiya's lips attach to your neck suddenly all the pleasure peaks into an overwhelming mess. You cry out, pushing both of them back and trembling.

They jerk away, startled, and you fumble the door behind you open before turning and running into the night.

They cry out your name but don't chase you, afraid of making it worse and hoping you'll be back soon.

The Greatest Love Story In Konoha (Jiraiya X Reader X Might Guy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें