chapter-13 : The Flirting Game

Start from the beginning

"You'll drown!" I said

"I had already once you didn't save me back then." She replied with a soft smile as she reached for the side of the pool for support and I let her go only after she secured herself.

"Are you two done with your romance!" an anxious Shayra told us as she reached for Dua.

"We were calling you two for so long!" Kabir said coming to pool beside me.

"Dua? Darling are you okay?" Noor asked with a sorry look.

"I am so sorry Dua! I had no clue you couldn't swim! You should have told us you can't swim. I am sorry pleaseeee!" Shayra said hugging Dua.

"I am fine Shayra relax" Dua replied.

"Now that everyone is fine. How much do I get for not showing this picture to anyone else?" Ahaan said with a mischievous smile showing a picture of me and Dua in the pool two moments ago.

•••

(The picture Ahaan clicked 📸)

•••

The picture was downright scandalous. Whoever didn't know the real situation would definitely get a wrong idea. How had this guy even managed to click it like this!

"No one is seeing that Ahaan!" Dua rebuked him. It felt like the old Dua I knew.

"Everything needs a payment Dua" Ahaan replied smiling.

"Noor say something to your rich brat!" Dua urged Noor while Noor looked aghasted at her statement.

"What do you mean by my rich brat huh!?" Noor questioned

"I mean isn't he your rich brat" Dua replied in a mischievous tone. God I was seeing her like this after ages.

"Dua darling not helping your case" Ahaan gave a fake sigh

"She isn't your darling!" Noor replied back to him

"Uhuh jealous sweetheart? Don't worry you're my only sweetheart" Ahaan winked at her. This guy flirted with every single person.

"I called her darling because you did sweetheart but okay my bad" he smirked at Noor.

"Not you're bad, you are bad!" Noor replied to him sassily and even before Kabir said it somehow it seemed we all knew what was coming.

"Sweetheart-4 rich brat-0" Shayra, Kabir, Dua and I said in a sync surprising ourselves and burst out laughing.

"No you all are bad god!" defeated Ahaan replied annoyed.

"Now delete it" Dua urged him.

"Sorry dear Dua but the picture is safe with me don't worry. When the times comes I will use it" Ahaan replied teasing her. While Noor batted him an eye.