"Rocky got his own life to live, now it's our turn" I admitted as she smiled. "You sure?" She asked as I smiled and motioned for her to come over to me. She got up and sat down next to me as I grabbed the iPad to look up places to stay. "You trying to do an apartment or a house?" I asked. "Maybe we should do an apartment it's just us" she answered as a whole bunch popped up for rent. Y/N and I started looking as we showed that we were interested in five different apartments to the landlords and now we just wait for their responses.

I placed the iPad to the side and looked at Y/N. "Something's bothering you" she said rubbing my cheek with her thumb. "Nah I'm good" I assured with a smile. "You sure?" She asked. "I'm good" I said taking her hand from my cheek and placing my lips on hers. "Let's start getting ready for your father." I said before getting up and going into the room to start getting ready.

___________

There was a knock on the door as Y/N walked out of the room dressed.

She went to go get the door as I walked out the room to see her talking to her father

She went to go get the door as I walked out the room to see her talking to her father. "Hi daddy" she greeted as they shared a hug "you look beautiful baby" he complimented her as she thanked him. He finally looked over at me and smiled. "It's an honor to meet you" her father immediately said as we shook hands. "It's nice to finally meet you too Y/L/N" I said. "You can call me "Y/F/N"" he answered as I smiled. "Daddy this is Adonis, Donnie this is my dad" Y/N introduced with a smile.
"Your father was literally my favorite boxer" he expressed making me chuckle. Y/N just shook her head "you two can go sit down at the table I'll make your plates" Y/N assured. "You sure you know I can help" I sis stopping Y/N. "No I got it" she said with a small smile.

"You want beer, water or wine?" She asked me "water" I answered "daddy what you want to drink?" Y/N asked him. "A beer is good" he assured as she walked off into the kitchen.
"I'm glad after all this time you finally wanted to meet in person" Y/F/N said. "Trust me if it was up to me I would've did it sooner But you know. I'm sorry about that" I apologized as he chuckled. "No need to apologize I know it was my daughter" he assured. "I deserve it honestly, I wasn't always good to her or her mother but now I'm trying to write my wrongs. Eventually she'll come around" he said looking over at Y/N in the kitchen as she had her back towards us fixing our plates.

"Y/M/N tells me a lot about you and my daughter" he started off before looking over at me. "and I thank you for being there for her and loving her" he thanked as I just shook my head. "Don't thank me" I said as we started walking into the kitchen. "No I should. I know it's not easy loving someone like that after they've been hurt so many times" he explained as we took a seat at the table. "Congratulations on becoming heavyweight champion as well" he congratulated making me smile. "Thank you" I thanked as Y/N sat her fathers plate in front of him then sat my plate in front of me. "Thank you baby, this looks good" I thanked as we shared a smile.

"You're welcome" she said "thank you baby girl" her father thanked

"You're welcome" she said "thank you baby girl" her father thanked. "I know you be in here EATING" he expressed looking over at me. "Oh, D be eating daddy" Y/N assured from in the kitchen while smirking at me. She be choosing the wrong time to be nasty with me and I've falling for it EVERY time.

Her father was cutting up his steak as I just licked my lips eyeing her in the kitchen. She smiled at me before bringing the A1 steak sauce to the table. I begun eating as she brought me a ice cold glass of water and gave her father a beer. As Y/N walked past me she rubbed my back. I just looked at her as she smirked. I looked her up and down sharing the same smirk before speaking up. "How long are you staying?" I asked "my flight leaves out tomorrow night, I was just here for the weekend" Y/F/N informed.

Y/N then came to the table with her plate and a glass of water before taking a seat at the table. "How was your flight?" Y/N asked beginning to eat her food. I then started to feel her rub her leg against mine. Y/F/N started talking about his flight as I looked over at Y/N while she paid attention to her dad. Y/N knew exactly how to get me started each time but then want to act like she can't take dick when I finally get ahold of her.

"There's something I wanted to talk to you about" I finally said as Y/F/N looked at me. "What is it?" He questioned. "I've been with your daughter some time now and I proposed to her" I started off as he looked between Y/N and I. "Proposed?" He asked as Y/N held her hand up. He then just covered his mouth. "Congratulations" he congratulated. "we're also in talks about moving to LA" Y/N added. "LA?" He questioned. "Yeah we have reasons for why but that's the plan" I said. "How soon are you talking about leaving?" He questioned. "Whenever we can" Y/N answered. "Oh, okay" he simply said looking down at his plate. "Well, congratulations I'm happy for you two" he assured with a small smile.

It went quiet for a moment until Y/N broke the silence "how's the food?" She asked. "You already know" I said as she giggled. "So is a kid next?" He father questioned. "You don't have to worry about that for a minute" I assured as Y/N agreed. "You two don't think you're moving fast?" He asked. "Daddy we been together for almost four years nothing was fast about it" Y/N expressed. "We're moving at a pace that's good for us" she assured as he nodded as there was another silence at the table until he broke it this time.

"Adonis I see buddy Marcelle is trying to get you to fight Ivan Drago's kid" he brought up as Y/N just looked at her father. "We already established it's a publicity stunt, he's only doing that because Donnie won heavy weight champ" Y/N said. "The way that boy is talking I would honestly get in the ring and show him what's up." He said as I sat there for a moment beginning to think on this subject yet again. "Well when you got things to lose you don't make those type of decisions so just leave it alone" Y/N expressed continuing to eat.

"Adonis has a chance to rewrite history" her father said "if you don't drop this conversation" Y/N warned eyeing her dad. "I'm sorry" Y/N apologized to me. "Nah he's good, I know a lot of people want to see this fight happen" I assured. "I was at the barber and that's all we were all talking about" Y/F/N informed. Y/N just looked away from her dad as she looked a bit irritated. "Can we change the subject please?" Y/N asked. "Why are you avoiding this conversation?" Her father asked.
"Because you're not the one who has to get in the ring, HE does" she snapped as it went quiet.