Chapter 22: Brother Blood Fight

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was in his Garuda form and begin to flying toward to the location that is and then (Y/N) just keep flying and not gonna stop until he was got there and make him flew toward to the location that is...and once he was got there in the building of Irons for what he can describe it. Then (Y/N) was transform back to his own human form and then (Y/N) turn his head to look all around and make him was thinking there is someone else was here and then they got many Atlas soldiers are with them and they both got their guns out.

David: "We got companies!" He said to them.

(Y/N): "Shit, take cover!!!!!!" He said to the two of them and the three of them were take cover and the Atlas soldiers were shooting their weapons at (Y/N), David, and Motoko and the three of them were take cover by themselves and they gonna need make sure these scumbags need to running out of ammos.

David with Motoko got their pistols out and they both loading their weapons and then they both looking at each others and they both nod their heads and then they aiming their weapons at the bad guys and start to shooting at them. When (Y/N) had his own chance that he was transform into his werewolf form right away.

(Y/N) was look at his hand as pain flared through it, his fingers were spazzing as his skin began to tear apart off, and his fingers were loosing feeling and bending unnatural directions before his palm and arm began to expand and the hand bursting into the flesh as new, larder hands, uncurled, tipped with lethal 10 inch claws.

His clothes was melted away into a liquid that sunk into his skin, just as his chest began to began to expand and the flesh began to tear open and pale blue fur began to grow, leaving his scars as his only unchanged feature.

The veins on his head began to pulse as his ears lengthened, the skin began to tear away as his eyes turn into yellow before the burst into blood and shut.

His mouth began at spasm violently as his teeth flew out and his mouth elongate into a muzzle as they too lost teeth growing in as they kick the human teeth out.

Finally (Y/N) lurched forward as the fur on his back grew far longer and connected to his head like it was a fur began to cover his head.

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*GROWLING*" He was growling out in anger and make him was running toward to the enemies and then he was begin to slaughtering them all by himself and tear them all apart off with his powerful claws and (Y/N) was begin to killing more of them.

When (Y/N) was done with transformation and he begin to slaughtering some securities alive by himself and with his powerful claws can torn them into shreds...and then (Y/N) charge toward at the group of motherfuckers and he begin rammed them both and send them to the wall. After they both got sent to the walls and their bodies were smashes like piece of tomatoes and make (Y/N) was keep killing more of them and he was smashing them to the walls.

 After they both got sent to the walls and their bodies were smashes like piece of tomatoes and make (Y/N) was keep killing more of them and he was smashing them to the walls