Chapter 12: Adam Smasher's Death

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was with V are in the vehicle car and they both were driving out of here and they knew they were being followed and being tailed by someone else who was hunting them down and then (Y/N) didn't feeling to be afraid of anything who wants to hunt him down and he will tear them all apart off with his were-beasts forms and then (Y/N) with V are in the vehicle car that they both were driving to somewhere else to get away from the cops.

(Y/N): "Jesus, how did they know us here?" He said to V.

V: "I don't know! But they must been here to tailgating at us!" She said to (Y/N) and then make (Y/N) was shook his head and then he turn his head to look at the mirror over there and he saw there was someone else running on the rooftops from the buildings and make (Y/N) saw there was a figure who running there...a woman with black short hair.

(Y/N): "Um V, we got trouble." He said to her.

V: "W-What is it?" She asked him and then he show mirror to her and make her saw there was a figure who running on the rooftop from the building and jumped into another buildings and make the two of them surprise to seeing that...then V know who was that chick really is and she said.

V: "Shit, it's fucking Major Motoko Kusanagi...and she is on us!" She said to him and then the woman was goes crazy and she was chasing at the two of them in the car and then they both tried to get away from this mad woman who was goes after (Y/N) and V then the two of them were driving out of here fast as they could. The woman told her team to chase the car and she told them the information from the car what does looks like and then (Y/N) heard the sirens coming from behind and make (Y/N) turn to look and he saw there is one big vehicle was coming right at (Y/N) and V.

(Y/N): "Ah shit, there's more of them came here?!?" He said in surprise for what he saw there was truck coming for them right away 

When the two of them were goes crazy and then (Y/N) was turn his head to look behind at the truck who was following at (Y/N) and V and then (Y/N) told her to loose him right away and then the truck was keep coming at them and run hit the back of the car from them. Then V was tried her best to holding the wheel before she was losing out of control and then another ram hit the back behind of the car and make her was loosing wheel.

V: "SHIT! HOLD ON!!!!!!!!" She shout out to (Y/N) and then the two of them were drive straight toward to the wall from the building and make the two of them were got hurt in their heads and they got a headaches little bit. When (Y/N) was shook his head and make him turn to look at the back behind and he saw the truck was laying there and then some figures got out of the vehicle and (Y/N) said.

(Y/N): "V, we gotta go right now." He said to her.

V: "Right....I'm gonna grab the bag and we go split off." She said to (Y/N) and then the two of them nod their heads and then they both were stepped out of the vehicle car and they both running out of there immediately and they both were running away from here. The two of them are running and keep running fast as they could and then (Y/N) was heading to the other way by himself and make him was running fast as he could.

When V was run to the other way and make her was keep running fast as she could and then she was running fast as she could and then (Y/N) was goes parkour to the other motherfuckers.