Chapter 14: New Member Of Section 9

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Are you alright?" He asked her.

Motoko: "Yes, I'm alright....Did you fix my arm?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was nod his head to her and he was the one who doing it and then he told her it was alright...and her arm can moving around and then he ask her about why is she look for him and she told him about the beast form for what he was turn into the werewolf and then (Y/N) told her that is classified and she told him that he wasn't a cyborg or any human.

(Y/N): "Well, I have to tell you that I am organic human but what you might called is....Genome Cyborg." He said to her.

Motoko: "Genome cyborg? What?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Genome cyborg....so allow me explain my story. My name is (Y/N) (L/N) Custer and I am a...super soldier who can turn into any monster forms and then I am the one who destroying everything around here." He said to her and make her surprise about what she just seen (Y/N) who told her like a lot and everything for what she gonna heard his own story and make her listening his past and then (Y/N) was begin to explaining his past to Motoko and make her was surprise to heard his story.

(Y/N): "Now, you see the truth....I was a soldier before in my own past and took the mission and then investigate about this project called Altered Beast. My memory cannot remembered who or what I am....it was all everything erase...and now I tried to recollecting the memory for what I really understand about what's going on right now." He said to her and then (Y/N) told her more at it.

(Y/N): "I know the other genome cyborg name Anastasia...she was the one who caused all the outbreaks and release the specimen monsters out and attacking the village, town, and some civilian people." He said to her and he was told her the truth and make her was heard about how his life was going and then (Y/N) show himself to her that he use a knife scratch on his left arm and then she saw how it is healing up.

(Y/N): "As you totally see....I'm an indestructible beast." He said to her and then he was sat down again and make him turn his head to look at her who was heard the amaze story of (Y/N) and make him sat next with her. When the two of them are talking to each others and then (Y/N) want to ask her about how she was going to become a cyborg and then she sigh and allowed her explaining to (Y/N) about her own past that (Y/N) want to know.

 When the two of them are talking to each others and then (Y/N) want to ask her about how she was going to become a cyborg and then she sigh and allowed her explaining to (Y/N) about her own past that (Y/N) want to know

(Y/N): "I see....I-I-I'm sorry to heard about that." He said to her.

Motoko: "It's alright, there's no need to apology to me about it...but I know what I did back there but you and I are...same. Your own universe want you are experimented and using you as a weapon but I understood at it." She said to (Y/N) and make him sigh little bit and then he felt a hand touch on his and make him surprise for what she doing and she told him that he want to join up as a new member of Section 9.

When he was confuse at it and he ask her about what is the Section 9 and she explaining to (Y/N) about her past and the missions for what she was going through and she was explaining more details of it. After the two of them are talking and then they both heard the door knocking and keep knocking then the door was kicked opened and make (Y/N) surprise to see...Batou, Togusa, and Ishikawa that they got their guns out and aiming their weapons at (Y/N).

This make (Y/N) gulped down on his throat and he was put his hands up and make him was raise his hands up that he was tried not to do something stupid and then Motoko who was goes defend him.

Motoko: "Guys, easy...he's not hurt me....he's good." She said to them and make them seen this and they both put their guns down and then they both saw Motoko told the three of them that (Y/N) is good and he didn't hurt her or anything but she need to talk with the director Arakawa and she need to tell him about to recruit (Y/N) to be the member of Section 9. When (Y/N) was been arrested and take him to custody and this make (Y/N) sat in the back of the seat and he is silent and not so sure what to said.

(Y/N): "*Sigh* Well, this is gonna be interesting at all."

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was having a word with an old man Arakawa and then the two of them are talking to each others and they both are understood to each others and then (Y/N) was told him about his story and the past and the old man seems interesting about (...

When (Y/N) was having a word with an old man Arakawa and then the two of them are talking to each others and they both are understood to each others and then (Y/N) was told him about his story and the past and the old man seems interesting about (Y/N) can change into a beasts by himself and he is the unstoppable and killing machine. So Arakawa gave (Y/N) a chance to recruit the Section 9 member and become a team member of Section 9.

Arakawa: "Welcome to the Section 9, (Y/N)." He said.

(Y/N): "Thank you, sir. I appreciate it." He said to her.

To Be Continued.