Chapter 18: New Enemy/Old Friend

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

(Y/N): "*YAWN*" He was yawning out in tired about having a good night with Rebecca and Lucy and he was in the bed with the two of them and they both were laying on the bed and the three of them were having lot of funs. When (Y/N) was slowly open his eyes out and make him start to wake up from the bed and then he was slowly sneak out of the bed and make him was got up from the bed and then he was heading to the bathroom right away and then he need to take a shower right away and after he was done with it.

(Y/N): "*Sigh* Jeez, I've been doing the work with drug sealing stuff all the goddam thing around here." He said to himself and make him was put his clothes to dressing on right away and he was heard the door knocking and make him turn to look and he saw David who was lean on the door and he asked (Y/N).

David: "Hey, Dad....you want go with us?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah, where are you guys going?" He asked David.

David: "Well, we both are heading to the Tattoo's shop place...so I can get tattoo and same to the others too." He said to (Y/N) and then he told them that he was going with them and then they both were going outside by themselves and then they were in the vehicle car and driving to somewhere else and then (Y/N) with David and V are going to have a chit chat talking. Then V was surprise to see how (Y/N) adopted David as his son and V is going to be a mother too and then the gangs were talking and sit right there and silent and they have nothing else to said.

When the gang were heading to there right away and make him was going to take a seat and then (Y/N) turn his head to look at the tattoo shopping place where they both get a tattoo on their arms and chest or could be anywhere.

(Y/N): "Well, I ain't interested at it." He said to himself and make him was take a seat and then he was looking at David who sat next with (Y/N) and then they both saw the gangs got tattoo right away and make (Y/N) was sat there and chilling little bit. When he heard his phone was texting and ring then he grab it in his hand and make him take a look at his phone and he saw the word from Motoko and she told him 'We got a big problem. We need you right here and now' and this make (Y/N) got his face curious about the mission and then he was put his phone away.

When he heard a woman called him and make him turn his head to look up and he saw the woman have a green long hair and her right side and showing her true beauty.

When she asked (Y/N) about the tattoo and he told her no and he just pointing his finger at David who want to get a Tattoo right away and which he was get a new tattoo and then the woman was take him to the other table and then (Y/N) was grab the ...

When she asked (Y/N) about the tattoo and he told her no and he just pointing his finger at David who want to get a Tattoo right away and which he was get a new tattoo and then the woman was take him to the other table and then (Y/N) was grab the cigarette from his jacket's pocket and make him was holding it in his mouth and he was light it up with the lighter. After (Y/N) was take the light on the cigarette and make (Y/N) was smoking it little bit and he was sat there and chilling by himself.