"I look forward to our next meeting, Mr. Costa." I said and he stiffened up.

I will do anything it takes to make amends. Even if I have to go against everything I've ever known. Everyone might judge my resolve but the guilt upon reading those files is immense. I killed hey mother.

And every fibre of my body wants Sophie to look at me without any hate in her eyes. Otherwise, she'll kill me.

The new girl managed the unthinkable, over ten drops were made which were supposed to span over a week

The new girl managed the unthinkable, over ten drops were made which were supposed to span over a week. Business is booming, as is my reputation, as expected. The motivation behind it only Francis and I knew.

To find answers for her sisters disappearance.

To think that someone could find a six year old facinating disgusts me. It makes me want to cut their limbs off limb by limb. Piece by piece until there is nothing left.

"Her name was Alexis." The woman flicked through a single tea stained photograph.

She explained the only thing she had left of her sister was the photograph.  Everything else had been stolen during a break in.

She claimed the police didn't do anything since it was Mafia related, and probably because the Mafia have connections everywhere.

If only I had some connections myself or someone to rely on.

Choosing the wrong person will cost me.

I handed her a bag of cocaine to do another drop off with and she disapperaed, leaving the photo of her sister with me. Her sisters safety is in my hand. If I don't find answers, she'll turn into a hellfire. I see myself in her, the determination, the pain and I don't want that the fade.

She deserves answers.

Someone's footsteps clicked over and stopped. Those footsteps were easy to recognise. It's deliberately loud, as if to catch my attention unlike last time.

"Well, looks like you've got youself busy." Antonio said.

The sudden change in his behaviour makes my skin crawl, no part of me wants to talk to him with the way he treated me earlier.

"You killed someone for no reason, how does that feel?" I muttered.

We were alone. It's the perfect time. He thinks because he's got the USB that I'll forgive him for killing my mother. He could've shot his dad instead. He could've shot me with my mother so I wouldn't have to live in this torment.

My father won't do anything about it anyway. His only idea was to send his only child there and get out the country when all hell breaks loose. I'm only an asset to him.

I will be more. So much more.

I paced towards him. He didn't try to stop me as I pushed him into the wall.

"You killed my mom." I said, merely as a fact, but tears pricked my eyes, "For no reason."

My voice cracked.

"Don't touch me." I said, "you are vile."

"I'm going to a place you need to see," He said, "meet me outside at midnight. I'm going to help you find answers whether you like it or not." He stood there.

Antonio Vinto, the man who killed my mother, made a promise. A promise that stirred my stomach and made my head spin around. He wants to help me despite everything he has done.

"I'll do whatever it takes but you are going to need to trust me." He continued.

"Why?" I rasped.

"Because you don't deserve to live this way because of me." He muttered before leaving.