10

*flashback*

The sun was just peeking over the horizon when little Y/n woke up. Craning her neck to see the clock, she lay in bed for just a moment longer, savouring the peace of the early morning stillness. Despite the early hour, she was filled with a happy, bubbling feeling.

Today was the first day of school, the start of a new school year, and she was excited. She knew she was maybe a little bit younger than most of the other kids in her grade would be, but she also knew this was her chance to prove she was ready to be in the grade, ready to learn, and ready to make friends.

Bounding out of bed, She threw on some clothes, stuffed her backpack with her lunch and homework for the day, and greeted her parents with a wide smile and was out the door in no time. The air was still a bit chilly as she walked her usual route to school, but even that didn't dampen Y/n's good mood.

As she walked, she wondered what her teacher would be like, what her classmates would look like, and what fun new things she would learn. She couldn't wait to get to school and have all of her questions answered.

The bell rang as she stepped through the school door, and with a smile, She hurried to her classroom, excited for the start of a new school year.

The day was going smoothly but and soon she made new friends named Lia and Anya. They were very friendly towards her and approached her first during the 2nd lecture of the day.

During lunch they were telling yn about the school and teachers.

"The chemistry mam is so strict one time she insulted a student so bad that she started crying because she had not done her homework you better be careful. I hate her." Said lia with a cute yet serious tone while making a sulky face.

Anya slapped her back playfully.
"Yah! Why don't you just tell her that the girl she insulted was you." She said while emphasizing the word you while pointing at lia making lia roll her eyes.

"Leave her so yn, tell us something about you, how do feel about being in this school."lia asked yn.

"Everything is good but..." She hesitated while fidgeting with her fingers.

"But..?" Asked both lia and anya.

"When I come in class room I felt like someone was watching over me at first I ignored it but in 3rd lecture I found a boy from back looking at me with a creepy smile. I'm just a bit scared" she stated while looking down.

"Boy from back..?" Anya thought for a second before saying " was he wearing a blue cardigan?" She asked worriedly. And yn thought for a moment and nodded which made both lia and anya eyes go wide.

Anya held yn's both hands in hers." You better stay away from him he was transferred from another class to our class because he nearly killed a student and the students say that he is a pshyco."
She said making yn scared.

Soon the bell rang and students started going to their respective classes from canteen.

They three were also going to class but yn stopped in middle of the way.

"You both go I'm coming I forgot my bottle in canteen." Yn said and turned back to canteen.
"Come quickly this is chemistry period so you better come on time." Shouted lia from behind.

Yn pov:

I was going towards canteen and when I found my bottle I turned back to go back to class but someone held my hand. I frowned and looked back only to see the same creepy boy from 3rd period and he was still smirking looking at me. I was scared but I wanted to punch him so bad for holding my hand.

"Hello..Kitty..."he said while holding my waist."What are you doing!? you better leave my hand if you don't want this ugly face of your to become more ugly after I'll punch you."I said trying to sound confident.

"Oh.. come on kitty.. you wouldn't do that...would you?" He said while pulling me closer to him but I was fast enough to punch his face making him fall.

"This is what you get for misbehaving with me." I said and turned to leave but I again turned around."... And yes remember one thing don't try to come near me."I said and ran out of the canteen.

"You are gonna regret punching me kitty.." he said while getting up and fixing his clothes."...and I'll make sure of it." He said.

Oh God what did I do!!? What if he do something to me he is already so creepy. Very good yn you had made a big problem for yourself on the first day of your school.

I quickly went inside the classroom and to my luck teacher was still not there so I quickly went towards my seat and opened my books for the class. After few mins that creepya$$ also came in class, his was looking at me and the smirk never left his face, even after being punched, shameless jerk.

*Time skip*

I just came home and my mom greeted me with a sweet smile.
"Welcome home my little monster... How was your first day at new school..Had fun?" She asked while taking my lunchbox out of my bag.

"Yeah... And I also made new friends.." and also a headache I thought to myself before sitting on the couch.

"That's good... And don't sit like this first do your homework."she said while folding her hands in front of her while standing in front of me. I sighed and got up while making sulky face.

I went inside my room and again laid on the bed without changing my uniform but the second I lay down on the bed I heard my mon shouting from downstairs.

"DON'T YOU JUST GO AND LAY ON THE BED I'LL COME AMD CHECK ON YOU IN 5 MINS SO YOU BETTER START STUDYING."she shouted from downstairs. How did she even know I lay on the bed instead of doing homework. sigh
I quickly changed my clothes and started doing my homework.

*Time skip*

"Finally... I have done my homework." I said and stretched my arms."who give this much homework on first day of school, now I'm tired... Firstly I should do my dinner and it's pretty late I have to sleep early, tomorrow is no holiday."

I went downstairs and mom was putting dinner on dining table and dad was talking on phone I went and sat on a chair.

"How was my little princess's day in new school?" Asked dad while putting his phone in his pocket.
"It was awesome and I liked my new school." I replied while smiling. He nodded while giving me a small smile.

After dinner I went back to my room and changed my clothes to my comfortable ones and laid on my bed.

I was sleeping peacefully but I started feeling something moving beside me. I tried ignoring it but it was increasing and I felt someone's presence behind me. I was going to turn around but I heard...

"Hello kitty..."

To be continued...

Thankyou for reading this

Thankyou for reading this... I hope you liked it?
I'll look forward to improve myself more with the upcoming parts do tell your opinions about the story in comments and vote for this chapter.

💜Borahe💜