4.

Y/N POV:

We have reached the hotel and now jung kook is talking with someone probably with staff and after few minutes staff member gave him the key.
We went towards our room and opened the door it was so huge and beautiful. There was a huge king size bed , walls were painted with geen color and there was flower's fragrance can be inhaled in the whole room it was exactly like my choice. I was admiring the whole room when he called me.
JK: are you planning to sleep at the door tonight?
Yn: am..m... noo..(embarrassed)
I came inside.

*Meanwhile*

??:the bird itself came to cage this time*smirk* I won't let you escape now, I will get you MIN YN or should I say JEON YN* evil smirk*
~~~
Jk: I think we should sleep for now and explore the place tomorrow are you ok with that?
Yn: yes (yawn) I'm already sleepy.
We both quickly got changed in comfortable clothes and slept.

*Time skip*
*Next morning*
We both wake up and freshen up to explore the place. Jungkook is already waiting for me outside I quickly took my bag and went outside.
He was talking to someone maybe his friend or something...?
I went towards him.
Jk: oh.. you came yn meet him he is my business partner mr. Ye joon and mr. Ye joon she is my wife Jeon Y/N.(wrapping his hands around her waist)
Ye joon: nice to meet you mrs. Jeon(smile).
Yn: nice to meet you too mr. Ye Joon.
Jk: we will have a nice talk mr. Joon but later because I have to go somewhere with my wife.
Joon: it's ok mr.Jeon we will meet later.
He left.
Jk: so now you wanna go explore outside or...
Yn: or?(confused)
Jk: or should we go bak to our room so that we can do the thing for which we are here( coming closer)
Yn: I think first option is better.( Moving aside)
Jk:*sigh* ok, so where should we go?
Yn: amm... Maybe to the amusement park near our hotel I saw it in our way here.
Jk: Amusement park!!? Are you a kid?
Yn: please... (Puppy eyes)And yes I'm am a kid as you also call me LITTLE wifey so please take me there.*pout*
Jk: ok! I'll take you there but don't make pout.
Yn: why?
Jk: because it looks like you are offering your lips to me so that I can k!ss them
Yn:(covered her mouth with hands) chat ap!! amd mow bets mo(shut up!! And now let's go)
Jk: what did you say?(frown)
Yn: chat ap and now bets mo...( Still covering her mouth)
Jk:*groan* ahh.. remove your hands from your mouth and them speak I won't k!ss you.
Yn:*removing her hands from her mouth* ok let's go then.
Jk: you are really a kid.*shaking his head in disbelief*
Yn: I know that so now just head towards the amusement park.
Jk: ok let's go.

*Time skip*

*At amusement park*

Yn: waaahhh... It's so cute. Can you please get this * puppy eyes** she said looking at the teddy bear*
Jk: ok now wait and watch my aim*saying this he shoot all the bulls eyes of the game** proud smirk*
Yn: wow!! You are so good at shooting and because of you I got so many teddy bears * Happy*
Jk: I'm a mafia king so obviously I would be good at shooting*scoff*
Yn: I see there are so many benefits of having a mafia husband.
Jk: and there are more to come.
Yn: what are the other benefits?
Jk: you will see when time come.
Yn: okay!! But for now let's go there.
(she said pointing towards the food stall)
Jk: haven't you done your breakfast that you want food this early we just arrived there.
Yn: I need a lollipop.*puppy eyes*
Jk: why you need to buy lollipop when you already have one.*smirk*
Yn:no!? Where is it?
Jk: here.
* He said pointing downwards*
Yn: eww..
Jk: what eww..? If you don't want this now it's fine you can have another one from food stall and you can have it for your dinner tonight.*smirk*
Yn:flirty jerk!! Hmp..
* She said and started walking towards the food stall*
Jk:and that flirty jerk is non other than your husband * he said walking behind her*because no one can ever say these things to you as their tongue will be in their hands before that.
Yn: *mumbling* this man always talking about fight and flirt.
Jk: I heard that.
Yn: you should hear that so that you got some brain and stop doing all that.*angry*
Jk:aww.. my little wifey can also get mad at me?
Yn: yes!
Jk:okey I'm sorry I'll not talk about fights and all in front of you and about flirting I can't say so because if a beautiful princess like you will be in front of me I can't help but flirt.
Yn: so whenever you will see a beautiful girl you will flirt with her.*getting angry or you can say jealous 🙃*
Jk: My!My! Calm down. There is no other women who is beautiful than you for me in this whole world sodont be jealous.
Yn: I-i m not jealous.
Jk: really?*raised brow*
Yn: yes!! And now don't talk about it or don't talk to me.
Jk:ok ok. Now let's go there.* He said pointing towards......

TO BE CONTINUED....

Thats for today I hope you like it

Please tell in the comment section your favourite part and vote for it.💐
And here is the drawing I made tell in comments section who you think he is actually it's made from hatching technique so it may not look 100% like him😅.

💐And here is the drawing I made tell in comments section who you think he is actually it's made from hatching technique so it may not look 100% like him😅