7

Author POV:

The place was dusty and covered in blood and painful screams could be heard from a specific room where Jungkook was heading with a scary yet cold face. He looked like he could murder anyone who would come in his way. He reached the room where all the noises were coming from.

As Jungkook arrived all his men bowed at him.

One of his men is torturing the man tied up on a chair and other men are standing at the corner scrutinizing the scene but no one dares even to whisper as they know the man in front of them Jeon Jungkook will not take even a second to kill them. He signaled his man to get away from the man he was torturing a while ago and his men bowed and stood with the other men.

Jungkook approached that man and asked him in a dark and scary voice.

Jungkook: who sent you?

He said while grabbing his throat and choking him.

man: I-I wi-ll n-not t-tell you.

jungkook: so you will not tell?

His grip on his throat tightened and then he signaled one of his men to bring something. Then his man got a bag and gave it to him.

Jungkook: this is the last time I am asking you will you open that f*cking mouth of yours or not?

he said while his eyes were red due to rage-filled inside him.

man:n-no.

Jungkook pressed his jaw harder and opened his mouth.

jungkook: I already gave you a last chance.

he said and took out a living mouse from the bag his man gave him before and put it inside the man's mouth and closed it.

the man started struggling as there was a f*cking mouse in his mouth

After a few minutes, jungkook's man took the mouse out of his mouth.

Jungkook: who sent you? Tell me or I have many more things to put inside this sh!tty mouth of yours to get my answer.

He asked again in a scary voice and glaring at him like if the man will not tell him an answer he would just kill him with his stare.

Man: i-i w-will te-ll.
M-My b-boss is Ye Joon.

He said while breathing heavily.

Jungkook eyes became bloodshot red after hearing the name of his BUSINESS PARTNER.

Jungkook: why?

Man: his younger brother Ye Nam wants your wife because, because of her he went to jail 7 years ago so he wants revenge on her.

Jungkook: what happened that he went to jail?

Man: I don't know. I only know this much now please leave me.

He said in a broken and pleading voice.

But the next thing which was heard in the room was the sound of gunshots and the man was dead with multiple holes in his chest.