Chapter 3

Audrey's POV

I woke up big. after I think, four days of being here. I'm by no means the size of what a 23 year old should be but because of what my mother did to me I'm stuck the size of a small 3 year old at a whopping 2'8". I slowly sit up in the crib and rub the sleep out of my eyes letting them adjust to the dark room around me.

 I can see what I think is Teagan and Liz sitting together on the far wall facing my crib. It's weird because they have been with me the entire time I've been in hospital and I don't even know them and they, I think, don't even know me. 

I'm debating if I should call for them or not because my diaper I'm wearing is a little to small now and it's wet and I hate the feeling and it's not exactly like I can get out myself with all the wires and this stupid crib in my way but I'd feel bad waking them up, they have been nothing but nice and soothing for me.

 All they do is coddle and look after me. It's weird being cared for and looked at with eyes full of nothing but care and love. "Ah fuck it" I mutter to myself as I sit up on my knees and hold myself up with the top of the crib so I'm facing the two woman sleeping. I hesitate for a moment before chucking my stuffed turtle at one of their heads causing them to shoot awake and look around.

"What the fuck" Liz muttered, still obviously half asleep. "Baby why throw puddles like that, it's not nice to throw your things or throw puddles, I'm sure you hurt his feelings" she said as she shook Teagan's shoulder and picked up the turtle before turning the lights on.

 Honestly I don't think they have noticed me yet. "Oh- I um... Teagan a lil help" Liz stuttered and whispered the last part to her sleeping wife as she just stared at me in shock. Teagan stood and walked closer to me before stopping in front of me. "Hello, it's Audrey right? I'm Teagan and that's my wife Elizabeth.

 We have heard a bit about what has happened with you and are just here to help" she said softly as she gently raked my hair back with her fingers, I blush at the gesture but sit back down in the crib and look down at my hands in my lap before playing with my fingers.

"I um, need a change of clothes and privacy please" I softly ask avoiding eye contact with the two. "Audrey I'm sorry but I don't think you can change by yourself. I know you're big right now but you still have all your IV's and your tube in.

 If it makes you feel better I can call Dr. Keith in to help and hopefully explain a bit for you. How does that sound?" Teagan asked as she took puddles from Liz's hands and passed him to me which I gladly took and gave him a hug, silently apologizing for tossing him. "Yeah thanks" I said softly.

"Liz and I will be out in the waiting area until you are done with dr. Keith alright?" I just nod as they leave and close the door gently. I flop back on the mattress and try to get comfortable with this stupid diaper on me while I wait for this doctor to meet with me.

"Knock knock miss Audrey, may I come in?" A familiar voice sounds from the cracked door. "Mhm '' I hum in response as doctor Keith walks in with a bag and some clothes. "It's nice to meet you properly this time, I'm Dr. Keith and I've been your primary doctor while you stay here okay?" She explains as she walks up to the bed and lowers one of the side rails placing the bag down at the foot of the bed and handing me the clothes. 

"I hope these are okay, they are the only clothes I have in storage here that will fit you." She says as she gives me a sympathetic look. I'm getting tired of all this pitty I was doing perfectly fine on my own. She clears her throat before continuing "Audrey I get this is probably a lot and it's really confusing but we definitely will need to have a talk but for now I'm sorry but I need to be the one to change and dress you" again with the look of pity and sympathy.