No

Sitting in L's lap, you slowly flip through more chapters of a book you're reading. In most of your previous nights with L, he'd jump to get you out of your clothes as quick as possible, but tonight L had some articles to read through concerning the death toll of inmates. He scrolls through data sheets on his computer, while you read you book, occasionally glancing over at the security cameras.

As you finish a chapter, you bookmark your page and look over at the TV screens. You watch the Kira suspects sleep for a moment. 

Out of the corner of your eye, you see L close his documents before wrapping his arms around you. Putting down your book, you lean into L, allowing him to tighten the embrace.

"Done for the night?" You ask L.

"Yes. I've screened all the recent inmate death reports for the past day, and no new anomalies have appeared in who has been killed." L says releasing you slightly.

"Does that bode well for the Kiras in containment?" You ask.

"To a certain extent, yes, but there are new developments to killing behaviour that might change that." L mumbles.
"But I'm ready to take the rest of the night to watch the cameras." L says before planting a kiss on your head.

"Can I ask one more question about the case?" You ask, turning to face L.

"Yes, what is your question," L says.

"Why is Misa tied up like that?" You ask pointing to the screen.
"I know she was the first one contained but it's been a month and she's still tied to the dolly, why not move her to a proper cell? And even beyond that... the blindfold, the straps... I feel like its not very... professional, like there was a more lewd intention behind it."

L cocks his head to the side and smiles a small bit.

"It is true that it looks a bit inappropriate, but the intention behind the design was to prevent sight and movement as we still didn't know how Kira was killing within a moments notice, we still don't." L says, going on to mention moving the woman.
"Moving inmates takes a lot of paperwork that usually takes another month to process, and while I'm not totally sure of a timeline, it is possible I may release her before that request is processed so she's probable going to have to stay like this."

Processing his words for a moment, you smile as you speak.

"It's still kind of... kinky... Did you come up with the design?" You ask in a joking tone.

"I did, but it was for the purpose of full body restrain. Any lewd aspect was unintentional." L responds.

"Unintentional, okay." You say sarcastically.
"Maybe if you're into kinky stuff you'd want a threesome with her?" You say in a sly tone.

"I would not have sex with Miss Amane," L says pulling you tight.

"Really? She's kind of cute..." you joke.

"I would not do it. She's not my type, personality wise." L says.

"No? Then what about Light? He's intelligent, logical..." your voice drifts off.

"So?" L asks.

"Well you've mentioned liking him platonically, maybe you'd want to share me with him?" You respond looking deep into his eyes, a dark sharpness staring back as you realize you've taken it too far.
"Sorry... I was just-" you start before L cuts you off.

"What has you thinking like this?" L smoky voice cuts through your chest. Words escape your busy thoughts as your lips part only for the silence from your hesitation to fall across the room.