Stamina Part 2

"I'm going to miss you so much Y/N. Everything about you is perfect, and I hate to leave you behind." He looks at you from above, his messy hair tickling your face.
"I want to give you everything while I have the chance." L's fingers toy with the edge of your skirt, your stomach aflame with desire.
"Let me please you tonight Y/N."

Your heart nearly erupts hearing L use your name over your pet name. You draw your hands from his hair to his cheeks, pulling his face towards you.

"I would love nothing more L." Raising your head, you lock your lips with L's.

L lets go of the breath he was holding, pushing into the kiss. Your lips move together hastily, as L's hands dive below your skirt, eagerly moving to the hem of your panties. 

"Do you like me using your real name?" L asks, lightly presses his finger into the wet spot quickly forming in your panties. You nod quickly, pulling him back in for a needy kiss.
"I'll be sure to use it more often then." L says before diving back into the kiss.

As L softly rubs your clit through the fabric, his tongue begins to slide along your lower lip. You part your lips slightly, his tongue entering your mouth with little hesitation, a soft moan escaping into the kiss. With your tongues twisting together, the kiss soon devolves into a mess of saliva and moans now escaping from both your lips, as well as L's.

You begin to sweat in your uniform. The long sleeves twisting around your arms. The tight top constricting your breathing. The socks sticking to your skin. 

Retracting your hands from L's head, you begin to undo the buttons on your top. Recognizing your movements, L takes his hands out from under your skirt, grabbing your hands suddenly.

"Y/N, let me help you." L pulls apart the collar of your top, locking his lips to your neck before undoing more buttons. 

He sucks on the sensitive skin of your neck while you return your hands to his hair, tugging on it slightly while you bite your lip. Part way down your shirt, L opens your top more to suck on your collar bones. Grazing his tongue over your soft skin, your moans get harder to hide, your grip on his hair getting tighter.

"Sit up," L commands, pulling off your neck. 

You sit up on the bed, L leaning down for a gentle kiss as he pulls the top away from your body, tossing it on the floor. L's hands delicately climb up your arms, the subtle touch making your hair stand on end. His fingers linger for a moment on your collar bones before falling down your chest. He quickly wraps his arms below yours, swiftly undoing your bra and tossing it aside. Your breath hitches as L's hands return to the front of your chest. Softly massaging your breasts, L slowly leans you back into the bed.

He lets his hands fall down your body once more, his fingers grazing your stomach before landing at the waistband of your skirt. 

"Lift your hips Y/N." L slurs through the kiss. As you push your hips up into L's, he wastes no time tugging your skirt down your hips, pulling your panties with it, and throwing them across the room. His hands firmly grasp your hips, pushing them down into the bed, a gasp leaving your swollen lips.
"I'm going to miss this Y/N." L says, pulling away from the kiss and tucking his head in your neck. He places a few soft kisses to your skin, his hands going up your waist, feeling each curve and ridge that composes your body.
"You're body responds so well to me." L sucks another purple mark into your neck, as his hands separate; one rising to cup you cheek, the other sliding between your legs.
"I love it so much." L mewls, his fingers pressing into your folds.

You spread your legs slightly, the knot of pleasure tightening in your stomach. Grinding down onto L's fingers, he begins to dip his fingers into the wet pool forming at your entrance. You begin to relax under his touch, his movements and the stimulation slowing overtaking your mind.