Jerk Off

F/C: Favorite color

The few days without L were rather lonely. You met up with Wammy, now going by Watari for the case, every so often to take food orders and send them to L, or Ryuzaki for the case. Watari will bring back kind comments given by L and the others on the task force and you get a brief moment of butterflies in your chest. 

But each of those small moments quickly fade, leaving you with a dark pit of loneliness in your mind. Each passing hour the pit getting deeper, and more empty. You'd stand in the kitchen for hours, rubbing a cloth into the counter waiting for another task to do. The only thing on your mind the growing isolation from the change in routine.

The little red glow from the security cameras became a small comfort. The light signalling L's eyes were on you. Your existence not forgotten from him when he watches you through the cameras.

You slowly began leaving the kitchen to do other things. Deciding to read, watch movies, and do other hobbies to fill the time and try to fill the pit of emptiness in your mind.

Every so often you get a message from L on your phone. He'd tell you about the case, how nice your treats were, and asking how you were doing. You'd message him too, answering his questions, and telling him about your day in general.

One particular night, after sending out one last plate of cookies, you tiredly untied your apron and laid it flat on the counter. You take your phone out of your pocket, and walk down the hall to your room.

You open the door and find a soft red glow engulfing the room. Most nights, you find the red glow of your room a warm thank you, as if L was coming to watch over you as you fell sleep; a reward for making him desserts all day. However, after a week without L, there was an itch between your legs that gave you a dirty idea when seeing the red light of the security camera.

Flipping on the light switch, you pretend as if it were a normal night, placing your phone on your desk and changing into your pyjamas. Turning your back to the camera to untie your apron. Tossing it in your laundry hamper, you slowly bring your fingers to the hem of your skirt, slowly pulling them down. You push your butt out as the skirt hits the floor, wiggling your ass towards the camera as you step out of it and stand up. 

Turning to face the camera while tossing the skirt into the hamper, you begin to unbutton your shirt. Working slowly, soon the shirt is open and you slide it off your shoulders, turning away from the camera once more. You unclasp your bra and let it hit the floor. You grab your breasts, squeezing them and feeling your nipples get hard as you turn towards the camera.

A wet spot begins to form in your underwear and you reach down to touch it. You palm yourself through your panties sighing at the friction. Suddenly, your phone begins to vibrate. Ryuzaki glows on the phones screen. 

You bite your lip, briefly contemplating answering the phone before grabbing it and grinding the device between your legs. You moan at the stimulation, staring into the camera as the vibrations continue.

As the pleasure begins to build in your stomach, you're oblivious to the happenings a few floors up. 

After seeing some lewd images in a magazine a suspect, Light Yagami, was flipping through, L's heart had begun to race; the week away from you catching up to him as well. As his blood began to flow faster and faster to the lower extremities of his body, a dark guilt snuck into L's chest, weighing down his mind as he continued to watch his suspect do homework and eat from a bag of chips. 

After being informed by Watari that two petty criminals mentioned on that night's news had had heart attacks, L made a few notes on his computer before opening video of the camera's on your floor. He'd watch his suspect do homework on TVs, taking brief glances down at his laptop to watch you clean up the kitchen for the night.