Our Way (Volume 6 Finale)

Start from the beginning

Cordovin: "You thought you could fool me?!"

She readies the arm cannon again, this time about to fire a lightning Dust attack.

Oscar: "Pull up!!"

Maria pulls up the airship, but it still gets partially caught in the blast. The rest of the group on the cliff move out of the way. The airship is affected by the electricity, and Maria screams in pain as her prosthetic eyes close shut.

Maria: "I can't see! My eyes!"

Oscar: "No, no, no!!"

Maria: "Take control!!"

Oscar grabs the joystick as he barely gains control of the airship.

Oscar: "We're gonna crash! We're gonna CRASH!!"

The rest of the group emerge from the smoke on the cliffside, coughing.

Jaune: "Look!"

The group watches as the airship crash lands into the forest. As Weiss gasps, Qrow runs and transforms into his avian form and flies over to the crash site. Azure saw this and activates Lightning, blitzing over to the crash site as well.

At the crash site, the engines can be heard shutting down.

Oscar: "We're... we're still in one piece!" Suddenly, he hears the stomping of Cordovin's mech. Azure quickly appeared and saw Ruby stumble out of the airship before collapsing to her knees.

Cordovin: (laughs) "Very clever, but even the smartest apes can't compete with the intellect of man."

Azure goes over and helps Ruby stand back up. They looks over to the airship to see Maria repairing her prosthetic eyes as Oscar watches in concern.

Maria: "Come on, come on!"

Ruby and Azure then looks toward Cordovin with determined expressions and walks forward. Suddenly, Qrow appears and takes his niece's hand.

Qrow: "Ruby, stop!"

Ruby and Azure looks back to him, still bearing their determined expressions. Qrow gasps.

Ruby: "I need you to trust us."

Qrow closes his eyes and ultimately relents as Ruby pulls her hand away. She and Azure walk to the edge of the cliff and stands face to face with Cordovin's mech.

Cordovin: "Surrender for your crimes, and accept your punishment."

Ruby: (defiantly) "No!"

Cordovin gasps in shock as Ruby and Azure's friends look at them.

Ruby: "We're going to Atlas. Bigger people than you have tried to stop us and failed, but we're supposed to be on the same side! We're supposed to use our power to protect people, but you just use yours to look down on everyone!"

Azure: "We didn't want to steal from you, lady. We did it because you gave us no other choice! Now we're giving you one last chance to stand down and hear us out."

Silence for a moment.

Cordovin: "I've heard enough..." She then aims her arm cannon at the two. The others run over to them in panic.

Qrow gains a look of horror on his face as Cordovin fires up the arm cannon. Suddenly Ruby and Azure use their Semblances and fly into the arm cannon.

Cordovin: "WHAT?!!"

Nora: "They're NUTS!!"

Rosa: "That's CRAZY!!"

Ruby and Azure continue flying into the arm cannon.