The Lady in the Shoe

Start from the beginning

Blake: "Don't worry, this isn't the first time I've disabled Atlas security."

Terra stares back with an unamused look.

Terra: "Never. Happened."

Yang arrives at the drop off point. Blake steps off the bike and proceeds forward.

Yang: "You sure I shouldn't come with?"

Blake: "More intruders means we're more likely to be seen. Besides, stealth isn't exactly your, um..."

Yang stares back at Blake with her arms crossed.

Blake: "I mean, you're great! And I'll hurry back."

Yang: "Go." She said, softening her expression.

Blake smiles back at her before heading off.

Blake: (over comms) "Heading in on foot. Won't be long."

Jaune: "Yes! It's all going to plan!" He then looks to Ren and Nora, who just stare at him with neutral looks. He then clears his throat. "I mean, uh... roger."

Ren and Nora exchange a brief glance while rolling their eyes at their leader. Azure sees Ruby looking over with concern to Qrow, who is leaning against a tree with an uneasy look on his face. Azure holds Ruby's hand with reassurance.

Azure: "This is gonna work, Ruby."

Ruby: "Yeah."

On the airship, Weiss sits in a passenger seat. She looks down at her Scroll and notices her friends' signals slowly going out of range. Upon seeing this, Weiss makes her move. She gets up and heads toward the cockpit.

Guard 1: "Miss Schnee! For your own safety, we must request--"

Guard 2: "What?!"

Weiss can be heard activating a glyph.

Guard 1: "Traitor!"

Grunts from the guards are heard. The airship is seen flying by as the two guards are tied together by a black Schnee glyph as a parachute slows their descent.

Guard 2: "This parachute won't excuse you of your treachery!"

The glyph deactivates, causing one of the guards to hang onto the other guard for dear life.

Back on the airship, Weiss walks over to the controls with Maria taking the pilot's seat.

Weiss: "And you're sure you can fly this?"

Maria: "Missy, I was the Grimm Reaper! What part of "best Huntress of her generation" don't you understand?"

Weiss: "Right, but your eyes."

Maria chuckles as she notices a small device plugged in the controls. She takes out the device and plugs it into her goggles.

Maria: "You were saying?"

Weiss: "That you said your eyes were in desperate need of repair!"

Maria: "Bup bup bup." Maria held a finger out at Weiss.

Weiss: "But--"

Maria: "Bup!"

Weiss ultimately relents. She puts on her seatbelt as Maria starts to fly around.

Back on the ground, Ruby watches her Scroll as Weiss' signal disappears.

Ruby: "Alright guys, this is it." She places her fingers on her ear. "Blake, you're up."

No response.

Ruby: "Blake?" She looks back to her friends in worry.

Yang sits on the ground next to Bumblebee.