"you're good baby. stop letting that lip hang you're making me sad."

"i'm sad. you haven't slept with me in two nights."

"i know..." i inhaled deeply avoiding her eyes. this is gonna be hard and i know it is. she's not gonna like it but i'm sure it'll be good for us. only to help with our emotions and things like that. we're clashing. "i think we need a little break bey."

"a what?" all the sadness drained from her face. it really scared me the way i was being looked at.

"a break. just for a week or two to get our minds right with being away from each other. i think that's kind of what's wrong, we're always with one another. that could be why we're clashing." i messed with my fingers as she looked at me. she frowned so hard, looking dead in my eyes.

yea we're always working and will rarely see each other at times. but it's like if we're not working then we are with one another. maybe a little space.... or isolation to give us time to actually miss each other enough.

if we know we won't be going home to the other, it'll help.

"i don't wanna do that."

"i know you don't..."

"are you trying to break up with me!?"

"we're married giselle that wouldn't even-"

"so what is this? a break? since when have you even thought of that!?"

"since i've been reacting in a bad way about things and hurting your feelings. you don't deserve that. so i think we need to give each other a chance to miss one another."

"i miss you now!"

"stop yelling."

"you're making me upset."

"i'm sorry. i only want the best for us and i think that'll-"

"stop telling me what you think."

"ok then." i mumbled scratching my head and she did a closed mouth scream. ok she's so dramatic. that wasn't even needed, i almost chuckled at her red face. "it won't be long bey."

"bullshit, two weeks gon feel like two fucking years. i already went four without you."

i rolled my eyes at the mention of that. that's another thing, we need to get over what happened ten years ago. that could be bothering us too. she think that i'll try to get my lick back or something, the reason she's so clingy with me.

i like my space and having someone down my neck every second of the day could bother me. so i just know we need a small space break. just to give each other a chance to miss each other's presence. to be specific, give me a chance to actually miss her presence.

we take each other being around so much for granted sometimes.

"ok....if it gets too much in a week- wait how is this gonna go?"

"i'm gonna leave."

"to where?" she pouted slumping her shoulders and i chuckled. i have a business trip anyways so it'll be good. this trip has been planned for months, i just kept pushing it back because i didn't wanna leave bey alone. but since we need a break, it'll be the best time to take it.

"europe...well paris."

"oh my fucking gosh."

"it's business anyways baby."

"yea i remember this trip....if i miss you too much i'm flying out there."

"you can't do that bey that'll defeat the purpose of the break."