" Mummy I'm going to die right ". She said hiccuping.

" What nonsense, why are you saying this again and again". Ayaan said slightly angry but hiding it well from ayushi.

" Papa I'm not wrong I know that ". She said now ending her crying session but still tear come out of her eyes.

" Baby then tell me atleast why do you thing I will let you die ". Ayaan said sweetly.

Being his lovely daughter she finally open her mouth . She look at me forwarding her hand. I forward my hand to take her on my lap but instead she puts her face on my hand .

" What happen tell me ". I ask shifting towards ayaan more so she can lean onto me while sitting on his lap only because madam is in no mood to move form him.

" Mummy blood " She whisper and again start crying.

" Blood? Did you fight again ". I ask turning her to face me.

She shake her head before I can say something ayaan stop me shaking his head.

" What " I whisper he flick my forehead with his finger.

" Connect the dots idiot ". He said first I look at him confused then like suddenly God give me some common sense I understand what she is talking about .

" I should have know when she was being too much sensitive today morning". I said and turn towards ayushi who was now snuggling into ayaan.

" Ayushi no one is dying ok and stop crying ". Ayaan said wiping her eyes.

" Now calm down no crying ok if I cry more then I will start crying too ". He said she nodded her head stopping her crying session.

" Why don't you change ayushi go change into some normal clothes and take shower too mummy will help you in it ". Ayaan said I forward my hand towards her to take.

She shake her head and turn her face .

" I'm not like aryan a baby who need other to bath me I can't take bath on ny own. " She said we both roll our eyes.

" Ok big girl shall we go and get you changed then". I ask still she shake her head.

" I can change on my own too . " She said not moving from her place.

" Common ayushi it's not like I have never seen you without clothes come with me ". I said and take his hand leading our way towards bathroom.

" Hey don't force my baby listen do one thing forget about bath just clear her up little bit from down and you know what to do after that right ". He said I nodded my head.

" Go bring ayushi cloth from her room and all other thing too . I should have been prepared for this I don't even expect her having her period so early."

" She is not early just on time ok " Ayaan said going out of room .

By the time I was done with ayushi even after her whining about everything . I come back to room finding everything on bed already.

" Here get dressed and come out ok " I said giving cloth to her.

She look at her lower with confused look.

" What is this and it's not mine. Bring ny teady bear print pant ". She said throwing her new type pants on my hand.

" Look ayshi you can't wear your old pants for like three to four day how about this just for today look I even attach napkin right it will absorb your blood ".

" I don't want it I want my old one " She said and here we go again she start crying.

" Ok I promise I will go for shopping today evening and will bring teady orint pants for you in this type ok for now wear it ". I said in almost pleading tone she take it from my hand making eww face.

" Go out now ". She said I come out of bathroom finding ayaan changing his pants and wearing shorts again.

" She is fine right send my daughter here after she is done and wash this jeans too it got some blood on it since she was sitting on my lap ". He said while sitting on bed looking towards bathroom door.

" You tell her everything ". Ayaan ask I make inch gap between my finger.

" Itu sa " I said and also join him on bed.

In a minute she come out walking weirdly.

" Ayushi you can walk normally nothing will happen". Ayaan said opening her amrs.

" Papa mummy said I got ny period but I don't want them can't you make him go away ". She said while sitting beside him . He wrap his arm around her lightly kissing her cheeks.

" Let's have some chat in a meantime your mummy will make you a glass of dark chocolate shake ok ". He said I went to kitchen to make a shake for her.

In a room ayaan made ayushi lay down while be search for hot water bag .

" Ayushi is it paining ". Ayaan ask she nodded her head while looking at barbie movie which was going on in tv.

Ayaan immediately put hot water bag on her lower side and cover her with blanket completely.

Ayaan come beside her slowly explaining little bit about period not at all going in depth of it thinking his baby is still too young.

After all the explaining ayushi finally look at him removing her eyes from tv.

" Still I don't want it ". She said and take shake from aashika hand she hand over some chips and other snacks packet too.

" Will I get it everytime I'm on this period thing mumma ". She ask almost happy about just one things.

" Yeah "

" No " Ayaan said whole glaring at aashika.

" It will increase your ache ok ".

" Papa do you get it too ". She said while forwarding her chips towards him.
When he shake his head she immediately snatched it from him.

" Then I won't share it with you..... Wait will my bunny have it too ". Ayushi ask ayaan shake his head.

" Ayushi I just told you only girls have it".
Ayaan said rolling his eyes.

" Will you let me skip school while I'm on my period then ".

" No "

" Mummy I don't want it then papa make it go away please ". She said again crying.

" Ok I will let you skip tomorrow don't cry ". Ayaan said immediately before drop of tear can fall from her eyes.

" Then Its ok will I get more chocolate ".

" Ok I will bring it ".

" Both of you shut up ayushi rest for something sleep it will make you feel good ". Aashika said ayushi wrap her arm around ayaan waist putting his head on his tummy while her foot on aashika tummy closing her eyes.

" She used to sleep like this when she was one and two too right ". Ayaan said smiling at the memories.

" Yeah my baby is growing too fast." Aashika said pouting.

" Yeah my baby is growing up ". Ayaan said caressing her head while ayushi was in her deep sleep just in some minutes.

....................
This was requested hope you like it ❤❤