Who am I?

It was dark.

There was nothing around, no matter which way was looked. It was pure darkness and it scared him.

"Mathew? Mattie, will you wake up soon..."

It was that voice again. It kept ringing through his ears, even if that person wasn't here now. He just... heard it at random sometimes.

He heard it almost everyday and it was usually accompanied by two other distinct voices. He wanted to call out to them, he wanted to ask who they were, because they sounded so familiar, yet nothing came to him...

And who was this Matthew person? Was that him? Or was it someone else from his distant memory?

He couldn't tell anymore. He was just too lost in the nothingness of it all.

He was just drifting through the nothingness of his mind when he felt something almost electrifying course through his body. He felt himself jolt in horror and shock at the feeling as it surged through once more.

He suddenly saw a white light. It was so bright and vibrant. He made an attempt to reach for it.

He was so close.

But something didn't let him go any further.

He was suddenly pulled back roughly.

He jerked awake.

He looked around as best as he could, the light was too much to bare.

Where was he?

Who was he?

He heard voices.

"He made! Oh my god, Liet... He's awake." The person sounded like they were about to cry. "He made it.."

He made it?

Wait...

Did he almost die?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Eyyyyyyyy I just needed this little note here so that you have an idea of what Matthew felt and it will be mentioned in further chapters, this was just to avoid confusion

Also, I'm making an Ameripan Fanfiction \(////)\ yay for that. I also made an FrUK Oneshot you can find in my works. Please check it out.

Bye

On that Faithful NightOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara