She literally ran away?

Vivian's POV:

Vivian's POV:

"Ball tonight!!!"

That's all I hear before feeling a body catapult itself on my sleeping body.

"You fucker!!!" I groaned which sounded muffled due to my face being smushed in the pillows.

With all my strength I basically did a push up and turned around, making the asshole on top of me slide off and fall off the bed.

Groaning, he stood up and I saw River being the asshole who woke me up.

"Why the fuck did you push me off?!" He exclaimed.

"Why the fuck did you wake me up?!" I questioned him back.

"I was being a nice human being and waking you up early in the morning."

"And I was being a nice human being by punishing you for waking me up at 9am on a FUCKING SUNDAY!!!" I screamed at him in the end. Seriously who does that?! It's Sunday for a reason.

This basically made him glare at me while I glared right back.

"Seriously people, how can you fight this early in the morning?" Roman questioned, making me look at him and realise all my brothers are in my room.

"What are you all doing here?" River asked them.

"You people were arguing so loudly that we came to see if a massacre is going on or someone woke Vivian up this early." Rian answered.

"Kids, you do realise its 9am. That is not early morning." Callan stated with a raised eyebrow.

"It's Sunday." The trips and I said together in a duh voice. That caused him to look at us incredulously.

"My eldest brother, on Sundays, the day starts at 10am for the triplets and Vivian." Lucas explained calmly to Callan, being the smartest peacekeeper among us.

Shaking his head, Callan turned to me and said, "Viv, your tías and abuela will be here at noon to get ready with you for the ball. So get freshened up and eat breakfast."

"Wait, wasn't the ball at 7pm? Why're they getting ready at 12?" I asked confused.

Chuckling, all my brothers left the room without explaining anything.

Anyways, I do get up, albeit confused, and do freshen up.

Afternoon 2pm

Literally hiding in the kitchen pantry, I am freaking scared for my life right now.

Lemme tell you what happened. I was chilling in the living room, watching TV with all my brothers when I hear multiple cars stop outside and people exiting and entering the house. One minute it was all calm and the next, the living room became a fish market.

Apparently all my cousins came over with their moms and grandma, TO WATCH ME SUFFER!!!

Basically all the ladies of the family came over to get ready with me and since they didn't have a female kid in the house since the last 22 years in the house, that pent up excitement is coming out now. So although I do understand them, they have gone crazy and are fucking scary. And they even facetimed my mom on my laptop.