You smelly ogre

Vivian's POV :

Vivian's POV :

The feeling of being crushed by a thousand rocks is what I woke up to.

Groaning, I turn around and wanna know what I find?

River is clutching me tightly from one side. Both legs of Roman are placed on my stomach and Rian is practically sleeping on River who was in fact sleeping on me. Wow! When did the other two even get here?

Finally, I also see Lucas, wide awake, standing in a corner of my room, clicking our pictures and silently laughing.

Huffing, I pushed the trips away from me which resulted in them falling down from the bed, onto the carpeted floor. Wanna know something? They are still freaking sleeping! Even after falling down!

Getting up, I stretched and then went to Bear.

"Good morning tiger!" He greeted me.

Walking up to him, I wrapped my arms around him, closed my eyes, rested my head on his chest because that's the maximum height I reach and mumbled sleepily, "Good morning."

"Are you planning to sleep here, while standing and leaning on me?" He asked amused.

I just hummed in response, ready to enter my dreamland again.

"Okay sleepy head, get up. Let's get some fuel into you. And for you, I'll make your favorite pancakes." He chuckled and tapped my forehead.

That made me wide awake. I love Bear's pancakes! Pineapple pancakes with chocochips. Grinning widely, I was gonna sprint downstairs but Bear stopped me.

"Okay tiger! You go and freshen up first. Till then I'll make your food."

"Okay! You're the best!" I squealed, kissed his cheek and ran to the bathroom. I could hear his laughter even through the door.

Quickly getting readt, I wore a joker hoodie I stole from Roman along with a pair of black leggings.