Non other than Vivian

Vivian's POV :

Vivian's POV :

"The flight attendents, please wear your seatbelts. We are prepared to take off."

Wow. I can't believe I'm doing this. Just a week back I was living with my family in New York and now here I am, moving to Spain for my new life awaiting there.

"Passengers, we have begun our journey from New York to Madrid, Spain. The duration of said flight is 7 hours 26 minutes. Please enjoy your flight."

Well hello guys. Now that I have time, let me introduce myself. I am a 22 year old event planner and interior designer who started her career at the age of 18 by getting a degree in event planning and later in interior designing and blossoming from there. I have shoulder length jet black hair and black obsidian eyes. I am proud to be 5'5 tall and I'm NOT SHORT. I'm a really sweet, caring, kind and beautiful girl in a nutshell. Well if you crack open this nutshell, you'll find a sarcastic, badass, fun loving and always pranking cheerful young lady.

My name's Vivian Jenna Smith Martinez earlier known as Vivian Smith.

Confused? Let me go three days back and explain.

Three days back

"Good morning Leo. How are you? And whats in my schedule today?"

"Morning ma'am. I happen to be great today. Today's schedule includes a meeting with the Ryders for their upcoming event at 11am and then with Max Builders for our office building at 3pm" Leo replied with a charming smile.

Meet Leo Brown, my 26 years old assistant and great friend. Great at his work. This man always smiles, even on a Monday morning like seriously?!

Welp gotta get to work.

Time skip to 1pm

I had just returned from my first meeting and was going though some files when it happened.

My phone rung. Mum is calling me but why? She never calls at this time.

(Vivian - V , Mom - M)

V - Hey mom! What's up?

M - Hello kiddo! Nothing much. Um... Can you come home right now? It's kinda urgent.

V - Mom, is everything okay. You never call at this time and why do you sound worried?

M - It's nothing much kiddo. Just come home fast.

Saying that she hung up.

(Call ended)

Okay now I'm seriously confused. She sounded worried. Well now I gotta go home I guess.

"Hey Leo, hold my meeting with the builders. Mum called me home. She sounded worried." I said to Leo as I was going out of the office.

"Okay ma'am. Hope everything is okay. Take care." Leo called back.

While driving home all I could think of were the negative things which can happen when I reach home. If you haven't guessed it till now, I'm a tad bit overthinker.

At home

I entered my home to some questionable silence considering my brother Noah's home. That kid can't shut up for his life.

Entering the living room, I saw mom, dad and Noah sitting quietly along with a man, seemingly in his 50s. I don't know why but he looks familiar.

"Oh sweetie, you're home" Mom said being the first one to notice me. On hearing her all heads snapped to mine. My family looked at me with sad eyes and the other guy with something like adoration I guess?

"Hey mum, um what happened and who's this?" I asked mum.

"Vivian come here. We need to talk." Dad exclaimed and motioned to the seat next to him.

I went and sat down looking at all of them with my own questioning and confused eyes.

"You see Vivian, we haven't been honest with you since the start. It al -" Dad said.

"What do you mean dad? What is it?" I prompted.

"I was telling you only. Now don't interrupt. Now it all started when we were in the hospital and your mum was in labor. We used to live in Spain then cause your mum loved to live in different places. We were eagerly waiting for our baby girl to arrive in the world. After 3 hours of wait, we were lucky enough to see her cute little figure but couldn't hear her cry. " I was about to interrupt but one look from dad stopped me from doing so. "Yes, she was stillborn. We were all devastated to not being able to hear our baby's voice. Your mother fainted due to the shock. I also couldn't handle it so I left Noah with Grace's sister and went outside for a walk. While walking on unknown roads, I heard a baby's cry and went to look for it. There, in the ally was a kid crying her eyes out with no one around. I could tell she was a new born by the hospital blanket and the card attached with your name and birthdate. I tried looking around for her parents but no one was there. Even the police couldn't find anything. In the end, I took her back to the hospital to Grace."

Then mom continued, "I had just woken up when I saw Nathaniel coming in with the baby. Confused I asked him where he got it, he told me the whole story. When we couldn't find any relative of hers, we chose to keep her thinking God took our angel only to give her back. After that we moved here to New York and settled down here.

The name on the card was non other than Vivian."

Yup you heard it well technically read it right

Yup you heard it well technically read it right. First chapter complete. Let's see how Vivian will reply and who is the other guy in the next chapter.

Do comment how you're liking the story and please like. Avoid hate comments please.

Please like, comment and share.

Till then ¡Adios Amigos!