🍁Characters🍁

Bet you guys were expecting this to be an update but sorry to dissappointed you people but it's not.

This is the characters list in this story.

Basically, here I'm introducing you to each important person in this story again for more clarifications.

Have fun!

The Martínez Family

▪︎Vincent Martínez (80) and Eleanor Martínez (75) :
The eldest Martínez family members. They're the grandparents of Vivian. Vincent is an ex-don of the Spanish mafia who passed down the title to William. They have four sons.

▪︎ William Martínez (49) and Ariana Martínez (deceased) :
These are the biological parents of Vivian. William is also an ex-don who passed down his title to Callan. Ariana, William's wife, died 22 years ago, soon after giving birth to Vivian. They have six kids.

• Callan Blake Martínez (25) :
He's the eldest son of William and the current don of the Spanish mafia. Fiercely protective over his siblings, he loves them to core but isn't big on showing his love. Seems cold and always holds a blank and reserved face while talking to outsiders but does show emotions to his family, though not much. His bestfriend is Antonio.

• Lucas Ace Martínez (24) :
The second eldest brother and the mamma bear in the siblings group. He's the best hacker and advisor in the mafia. He also loves his siblings to core and is really big on displaying his affection. Loves hugs, reading and cooking. Also a certified doctor.

• Roman Zane Martínez (23) :
The eldest among the triplets. He's the one you go to when you're in the mood to fight. Resembles Callan in behaviour when with outsiders. At home, he can be a bit of a grouch sometimes but loves pranking. He's basically a nice grouchy person. That's his way of showing his love. He's also the best fighter in the mafia.

• River Leon Martínez (23) :
Younger than Roman but older than Rian. He's the totally goofy sibling who is a disaster in the kitchen. He's the health freak of the family as well. He's also a hacker like Lucas, and is the head of tech while Lucas handles the medical stuff. Known how to fight but prefers not to. Also loves pranking.

• Rian Rio Martínez (23) :
The youngest triplet. He's a mixture of Roman and River, sometimes being grouchy and sometimes being goofy. He's a tricksters and hence the plan maker in the mafia. Good at fighting too. He also loves music and can play many, if not any, instrument.

• Vivian Jenna Smith Martinez (22) :
Youngest among the siblings. I don't think I really need to introduce her so I won't. Hehe.

▪︎Samuel Martínez (48) and Victoria Martínez (45) :
Samuel is the second eldest son of Vincent and Eleanor. He's also the elder twin, his twin being Diego. The couple has four kids.