Cheeseballs!

Lucas' POV :

Lucas' POV :

What a day! That's the first thing that comes to my mind when I think about today. Right now I'm lying on my bed, thinking about all that occurred today.

It was so weird, wasn't it? And Vivian is actually a celebrity! I did not see that coming.

I can't believe how stupid we were. Since the day of the fight with Vivian, no one spoke much in the house. Everyone was always in their own worlds, not really speaking with anyone.

Well, after everything was cleared up today, we stayed in the restaurant chatting for a long time. I also didn't miss the return of the brightness in each of my brothers' eyes, mine included.

Around 4pm, she got a call and had to leave for some work, for which Stephan drove her.

I still remember how the Romanos warned us after Viv left the restaurant.

"She's a great girl. That's why I'm warning you not to hurt her because if you do, you'd have her zio and zia to deal with." Zio warned.

"And her brothers and sister as well. You guys better not hurt our sister again." Lorenzo warned in a serious tone and Antonio and Valentina nodded, agreeing with him.

This thought made a smile come to my face. Why? Because this shows how much they love her. Lorenzo actually being serious and threatening for her really shows how much he cares for her.

'Honestly, I'm just happy I have my Tiger back with me.' With this thought in mind, I went off to sleep.

The next morning

Vivian's POV :

Waking up, I had a smile on my face, happy with how everything turned up. Then quickly getting ready, I made my way downstairs towards the dining room for breakfast. Entering the place, I saw all my brothers seated there and when they saw me, they all gave me small smiles. Even Roman and Callan!

"Good morning." I greeted and then went to sit down.

A chorus of 'good mornings' was then heard along with a few nicknames for me, made by the others. Hearing the nicknames made my heart swell. Oh how much I missed this!

After I sat down, some workers came to keep the food at the table.

"Is it just a coincidence or someone actually made my favorite food?" I asked while eyeing the pineapple pancakes, sandwiches and hot coffee in front of me.

"We wanted to say sorry." Rian shrugged his shoulders, as a justification to why everything's my favorite.

"I know tiger that you already forgave us..." Lucas said.

"But we still feel like we should apologize properly..." River continued.

"And that's why we'll spend the whole day together with you today, doing anything you want..." Rian said.