February: Part One

"We don't have to go in there, Chaewon." Yunjin bargained outside of Manoban's classroom door, a teasing smile on her lips as she pinned the artist against the wall, hands on either side of her girlfriend.

"Ugh. We do though." Chaewon pouted. "We both have to keep perfect grades for our scholarships."

"Or..." Yunjin smirked, "I could pay for your tuition to wherever your heart desires, you come with me right now, and I spend a good hour kissing you on our little flower field." She finished.

"Don't tease." Chaewon whined, pulling Yunjin down by her collar. "Ow!" Chaewon scowled when she felt a pinch on her arm. "Yunjin, what the-" Chaewon glanced up to find the athlete equally as annoyed, glaring at Sakura, who'd been smirking at them, quite pleased with herself.

"Kkura." Chaewon's voice was more than annoyed. "Can't you see we're in the middle of something?"

"Oh, Kim, I sure can." Sakura cocked a brow. "That's why I stopped you. No....petting at school."

Chaewon glared. "Seriously? Petting?"

Jimin snorted as she walked by. "Huh has a hard on with her eyes alone."

Yunjin's jaw clenched as they walked past, the door shutting once more behind them.

"Are you alright?" Yunjin's gaze softened as she examined the incredibly minor red spot on Chaewon's arm, pressing her lips against it.

Chaewon's heart melted at the soft motion.

"I'd offer to kill them, but it seems that you have an attachment to them." Yunjin grumbled, leaning forward to capture Chaewon's lips in a kiss.

Chaewon smirked, her arms around Yunjin's neck. "My knight in shining armor." She teased, running her hand along the captain's bicep.

"Ahem."

Both girls pulled away at the sound of a cough. Yunjin's dark gaze narrowed in on the intruder, revealing himself to be Jang Sunghoon.

Yunjin rolled her eyes. "When will I ever have a moment of peace with my girlfriend?"

Chaewon grinned at the still new title. "Go on Hoon, we'll be right in." She promised and he narrowed his eyes at Yunjin slightly.

Yunjin wore a shit eating smile. Chaewon was hers now. There was nothing he could do about it. They were exclusive, official, and very much into each other.

"Huh." He grumbled, pushing the door open.

Chaewon smiled still, leaning up, standing on the tips of her toes to capture Yunjin's lips in a full kiss.

"You're tall." She complained teasingly.

Yunjin smiled softly, arms easily lifting Chaewon up to her lips. "Better?"

"Mhmm." Chaewon grinned. "I'd ask for a lift to my seat, but..."

"Your Delinquents are just searching for reasons to make fun of us." Yunjin finished for her, setting her down gently.

"Right. But you're the hot T.A. I guess you'll have to come and...check my work." Chaewon teased.

Yunjin smirked. "Right. Of course." She pushed the door open, holding it for Chaewon like always. "After you, sunshine."

Chaewon tried not to melt at the name.

Inside, Manoban was leaning over her desk, staring at her phone and rubbing her chin rather meticulously. Her eyes lit up when she saw Yunjin, immediately motioning her over.

Yunjin sighed, squeezing Chaewon's hip gently. "Bye." She grumbled petulantly, sidling over across the room.

"Huh Yunjin." Lalisa beamed.