🦋Chapter 41🖤

Mulai dari awal

"Aliyu" I heard as my eyes immediately opened, who dared come here despite all my warnings and calling me by my name the audacity, only one person doesn't obey me this much, Maryam.

Is it really her, did she come here for me, why, how did she know I was here.

"Aliyu" I heard again as I looked over to the direction of the voice and saw her running towards me, my vision is blurry but judging by the figure I know it's Maryam and her sweet voice.

"Aliyu" she said as she knelt in front of me holding my face to look at hers as she taps my cheeks gently.

"Aliyu, are you okay?" She asked as I forced my eyes opened and she really is the one, what is she doing here anyways.

"What are you doing here?" I managed to say as I felt the pain in my chest increased making me groan aggressively, I might start vomiting blood at this point, I need to get away from this woman before she sees that and use it to insult me the next time she's angry.

"What happened to you, does your chest hurt?" She asked as I pushed her away from me forcing myself to get up, the last thing I need right now is her fake concerns she's just going to end up wishing me death at the end, I know I'm gonna die soon I just don't need anyone reminding me of it.

I pushed myself through and managed to limp my way out of the gym, each step kept sending more pain to my chest which always made me groan, I need to get to my room quickly, I can't break down here, least not in front of this woman.

"Aliyu, are you okay?" I heard her voice say as I could feel here running towards me which I ignored walking faster so I could get out.

"Talk to me, let me help you" she said as she finally caught up to me, I looked at her, look at those innocent eyes of hers, they looked so peaceful but how could I forget the same eyes that spoke Illy to me earlier, and her cute small pink lips, I remembered the first time I kissed her, I went crazy that day but how could I forget the mouth that wished for my existence to come to an end, how could a person look so innocent yet so mean.

"Get the hell away from me" I said pushing her out of my sight again as I got out of the gym slamming the door shut and locking it, I walked as fast as I could till I arrived at the hallway leading to my room.

"Don't let her out of that gym till I'm finally in my room" I said to one of the security guards as he responded "yessir" and offered to help me which I declined, I don't anyone's help, I can help myself, I don't need anyone's pity or sympathy I'll make it on my own, I always did and always will.

I get into my room and close the door shut heading straight to my cupboard were all my pills are, quickly opening it, I took out the injections, it was six of them, my veins are normally visible thank God, I inject them one after the other as fast as I could as I let my weight fall on the couch.

Right now, it's only a matter of time for the pain to go down, I'll be calm in no time, this is way more effective that those pills, I'll be fine, I let my eyes close and as predicted the tightening in my chest was relieved, I was no longer breathing faster than normal and my breaths had stabled, my heart no longer ached and all the pain has disappeared.

I let myself relax for sometime before taking the rest of the pills and finally drinking some water to relax.

"Aliyu what the hell was that?" Barging into my room, the first thing coming out of her mouth were those words.