Stressed Yoongi

The very next day.

Yn was getting ready because jin invited all of them to meet at yoongi's apartment saying it was something ' IMPORTANT '

She was standing outside of yoongi's apartment she was about to ring the door bell but.....

Jimin- hey yn

She looks at her side only to find jimin and jungkook with their swallowing faces.

Yn- you know what you both are looking good .
( She chuckled)

Jungkook- yeah yeah you must be feeling a zoo inside your stomach after knowing that your crush was jealous because some kidnappers called you BAbYGiRl.
( He rolled his eyes)

Jimin- look she is again' blushing.

Yn- enough let's go inside.

She rings the door bell and after few seconds someone opened the door and that someone was taehyung.

Taehyung- wowww look who decided to come it's yn.

( He gave a hug to her )

Jimin- tae I'm also here

Jungkook- Nd me too hyung ( he said with a pout in his lips)

Jin- wooo hey yn. ( He said with a smiley face)

After that everyone came to greet her and than......

Namjoon- what happened to your faces.( He looked at them suspiciously)

Jimin- ummm.....i....

Yn- they both fall from the stairs...yeahh they both fall from the stairs.

Jin looks at them suspiciously

Jin- they both fall from stairs TOGETHER?

YN- Yea....they did...

Jin- and how?

Yn- jimin tell them how you both fall from stairs...

( She looks at him signalling to say something)

Jimin-uhmm.... We..we were going back to our house after hanging out with yn and i was the first wanna to step on stairs but....that jk yess...this bunny ( he slapped jungkook's arm) slipped and fell and I fell with him on stairs.
( He smiled looking at his hyungs trying not to look suspicious)
Namjoon- this excuse is useless but let's consider that you are saying the truth.

Jhope- let them go joonie why are you making this a big deal look they are already hurt.

( Hoseok looks at them with an I-TRUST-YOU look)

Yn- okay guy can we sit now?

Jin- ohh yess yess come.

They were walking toward the living room and then Yn asked

Yn- where is umm...yoongi?

Jin- he is in the living room.

Yn made a O face and follow them to the living room. They all sat on the sofa.

yoongi was sitting beside jin and yn was in between the kidnappers....I mean jungkook and jimin.

Jin- soo the reason why i invited all of is someone kidnapped yoongi yesterday.

Everyone looks in the direction of yoongi only to find him looking back at them.

Yoongi- what?

Taehyung- you got kidnapped wowww hyung how was your experience.

Jhope- shut up tae.... Well how was the experience yoongi.

Jin- you to shut up jhope this is not the time of these things.