Plan????

Before going from her house they all exchanged their numbers with her.

It's been two months since she met them and now she has become close friends with everyone especially with jungkook and jimin.

currently she getting ready to go out for meeting jungkook and jimin they said her that they want to talk about something important.....

At the cafe

Yn was sitting here for half an hour but there was no jungkook and no jimin she was sitting beside the window seat and was enjoying her coffee more than

she saw both jimin and jungkook cross the street she run outside the cafe and waving her hands to catch their attention they saw her and came towards her direction with serious expression.

Yn- why their faces is looking like they didn't did poop for like a month ( she made a weird face )

JIMIN- hello babes ( he said smiling)

Jungkook - hello yn

Yn- hello jimin and JUNGCOCK ( she said jungkooks name while giving him a wide smile)

He made a what-the-actual-shit-yn face and said

Jungkook- it's kook not COCK

YN- I know but it suits you jungCOCK

Jimin - okay enough. yn we need to talk (he said seriously)

Five minutes later

Random kid-  mommy why these people are sitting like this i think they are poor should we give some money to them???

Her mother looks at the direction in which his son was pointing and said

His mother - let's go from here we still have to buy some snacks okay

Jimin- why are we sitting like this people are watching us.

Jungkook- let them watch hyung let's talk about the serious matter.

So basically they are sitting outside the cafe in circle looking like some theif discussion about their next house for robbery.

Jimin- soo yn can you buy best tangerine??

Yn- ye..yesss i can but why

Jungkook-and also buy banana milk?

Jimin-jungkook can you stop putting your banana milk in every conversation.

Yn-yess i can but why are you asking that??

Jimin-bcoz we know you like yoongi hyung.

Yn-soo you are asking me this question bcoz you know i like yoongi.

Yn- wait.....what you said you know that I like YOONGI.....OH GOD ( she was shocked)

Jungkook-ofcourse we know we're not yoongi hyung to not notice anything.

Yn-for how long you guys know that?

Jungkook- at first I also didn't notice anything but after jimin told me i started noticing.

Yn made a O face

JIMIN- soo we will help you making yoongi hyung fall for you.

Yn-and why would you do that huh?

Jimin-jungkook explain this piece of shit that why we went to help her.

Jungkook- because we know you can do that like our yoongi hyung is soo strong he went through alot of this alone and never gets the things he deserves, he maybe looks cold from outside but you know he never ever raise his voice on anyone he is totally softie maybe little shy around people but trust me he is a keeper.

Jimin-and we know you can make him happy he will be happy with you I can see that the way you adore him and whenever you see him your eyes shine....and i can see love in your eyes for him ( he dramatically while wiping his fake tears)

Jungkook- hyung ..... maybe the love you see in her eyes also can be an eye liner.

Jimin looks at him and

Jimin-you runied the moment motherfucker.

Yn-okay thank you both of you for thinking of me like this I mean you think I can make him happy thank you soo much for that......( She smiled)

Yn-so what is the plan now? ( She looks at both of them and they smirked)

Jungkook-i have a plan.

______________________________________

HAHAHAHAHAH look who thought of updating the story ITS MEE ( I couldn't find the clapping emoji sooo just think that             their is a clapping emoji okay) 😭🤣