Is she hot ?

Skip to the next morning

It was around eight in the morning and yoongi was already done with his breakfast he woke up early today and was now talking to his friend jimin who was asking about his health......

He always thanks god for giving him friends like that he is soo happy to have them.... He is poor  and has to choose between bus and food. people make him feel low because he is poor he works as a food delivery guy but his friends always support him not only financially but also mentally..

they know their yoongi hyung won't tell them about his problem but they don't need him to tell everything because they understand everything without even him saying......

yoongi knows one thing he can die for his friends
His thoughts got interrupted when he heard his doorbell ring. He stood up and opened the door only to see his new neighbour
YN she was standing here with something in her hand smiling widely to him...
Something in her smile makes him smile also.

Yoongi's pov

" Hey yoongi " she said

"Hello" i replied

" Can I come in?"

" Yeah sure " i stepped aside so she can come inside i walked towards the couch and told her to sit and I sat beside her but left a distance between us. 

"Um...why are u here?" I said and she looked at me

"why can't I come here to meet you" she said

" i didn't mean that way"

" don't tell me to leave it I don't want to know. here I brought this for you"

she said with a smile and  giving me the box which on her hand few seconds ago.

"What is it,YN?"

"It's a little gift from my side you are my neighbour so i wanted to give you something"  i looked at her and she gave me a small smile
" thank you yn "
"ah no need" she stood up saying that

" okay so yoongi it's time for me to leave i will see you later"
i just nodded and smiled she also smiled and I walked her to the door

" bye yoongi see you later"
" bye yn" 
she left and i closed the door i want to take the box she give i sat on the sofa.

An pov

He was about to open the box but he again heard the doorbell he stood up and opened the door only to find his friends all were here standing and smiling.
yoongi just looked at them and they came inside smiling and the apartment which was silent a few minutes ago was now filled with loud noises, screaming and laughing.
He again walked towards the sofa to grab the box yn give it to him only to find out jungkook was holding the box..

" Jungkook gave me that box" he said
" who gave you this hyung" the maknae replied
" wowww yoongi hyung have a girlfriend" jimin teased him

" shut up Jimin its just..."

"Just what hyung, who give you this huh?" Taehyung said and now everyone was there waiting for him to tell about the person who give him the box.

" My new neighbour give me this"

"what is the name of your neighbour is it a girl or boy?" Jimin said with a smirk

" it's yn her name"

" is she hot hyung?"

"Jimin shup up and let's see what is inside the box" jin said to jimin.

Jungkook gave that box to yoongi and he opened the box only to find sweets and biscuits in the box..

" wooo hyung they look tasty" said the maknae

" they are expensive yoongi" jin said

" how do u know hyung" taehyung asked

"because every year at the new year my father buys them for giving them to his employees as a new year gift"

" woooo hyung can i eat them" the maknae was excited to eat them

" sure jungkook let's eat together" yoongi said and in the blink of eyes the box was empty yoongi didn't even got a chance to take one for himself bcoz his friends had already take everything but namjoon came to him and give him his sweets which he also have taken from the box yoongi smiled at him and give him half from the sweet and keep half for himself.