Neighbour

TIME SKIP

It was almost night when he woke up from his nap he stood up making his towards kitchen for dinner he entered in kitchen and opened the fridge for food and saw there were different typ of packed foods and drinks he made Raman for himself and sat in living room he was eating and a tears drops from his eyes he smiled looking at his food and again started eating.

It was not like that he was eating food after soo many days but he was just happy knowing that his friends care about him alot doesn't matter what is the situation they always support and love him.....

Next day in the evening

Yoongis pov

" Here is your coffee sir enjoy"

"Thank you" waiter bowed and left his table for him to enjoy his personal space.
He looked outside the window and saw it was raining again in Seoul.

" Why it's raining again I hate it " he made a frustrated face and continued sipping on his ice coffee.

After paying for my coffee i left from there it was raining outside

" Aishhh.. now i have to run otherwise I will get wet "

3rd person pov
he started running slowly. He came across a park beside the park there was a lake he stopped running when he saw a girl in the park she was dancing in the rain enjoying the weather...he sighed and said

" Only if i could also feel that but my fear.."

Now it was raining heavily he again started running and after a few minutes he found a shelter and stood there and waited for rain to slow down.....

At the apartment
Yoongi was now standing in front of his apartment door and when he was about to enter he heard a feminine voice....

" Ohhh you also got wet in the rain " she said with a cheerful smile.
He just nodded and again about to enter his apartment but she spoke again.

" Btw I'm your new neighbour"

"Neighbour? "

"Yes I just shifted here last night"

For him she was looking familiar so he decided to ask her

" How did u get wet... i mean you were also outside?"

"Ah actually i was at the park and suddenly rain started so as a person who loves raining i was enjoying it "

she chuckled making him smile also
He thought " soo she is the girl i saw in the park "

" Yn"

"Huh"

" My name is yn" she smiles giving her hand for a handshake
He gladly accepted and said
" my name is min yoongi"

" So yoongi i will see you around "

" Sure"

After they both went into there own apartments